Leyton Orient are SO Bad

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Just embarrassingly appalling. Just had nothing to their side, if I was an Orient fan I would be despairing at the state of their team and their performance. Only one player who looked vaguely interesting as a footballer and hes not even theirs.

The worst part is, they still looked better than us for large parts of the game and are above us in the league and will remain so for the forseeable future unless we get 3 points on Monday and start putting a run together.

Next month is huge, the signs of improvement of the last couple of weeks were nowhere to be seen. Hugely worrying.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
It was like watching two Pigs in wheelchairs trying to scale a flight of stairs. SHIT, BORING, NEVER GOING TO WORK.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Thats my point. They were tragically poor. But somehow we were as bad if not worse, and if we cant beat them then we're facing a long second half of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The good thing is that without McLeish they will not score many goals so if we can bring in some players during January the prospects of us being above them are good.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The good thing is that without McLeish they will not score many goals so if we can bring in some players during January the prospects of us being above them are good.

Can we sign McGleish? :angel:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thats what makes us even worse and thats what convinces me we are going down.Look at stockport at home and many more like oldham tells you we are destined for league 2.:glare:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can we sign McGleish? :angel:

When he left Wycombe he was looking for a club and Orient signed him. He is a proven goalscorer in this division and would have scored goals for us but how would the minority vocal support have accepted him had we signed him.

Granted he didnt do much yesterday but I predicted he would score in the 90th minute but he didnt last that long through being injured.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
That centre back Mkandawire was twice as good as any of ours, Thornton, Townsend Demetriou, are not bad, not sure why he didn't start. Maybe hes off in Jan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports