Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Knuckledragger-free zone

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"I love to browse fan forums before and after our games and sometimes opposition forums are populated by absolute knuckledraggers. Brighton's North Stand Chat has consistently been the opposite since our Championship days together, with unusually balanced and fair posts as well as high-quality discussion. That always made me respect their fanbase.

As for their team, what's not to like? Good football achieved without throwing tonnes of money around. They've built from their success and long may it continue as far as I'm concerned."

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I run a Fulham pub now, nice bunch. The cheers every time we scored against Chelsea pre Fulham v Everton game was superb!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I run a Fulham pub now, nice bunch. The cheers every time we scored against Chelsea pre Fulham v Everton game was superb!
What’s it called old boy?

And do you do food, specifically a Sunday lunch as the Hart Family are up in that neck of the woods mid December?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’ve always said the same.

Comeonboro, FightingCock and ReadyToGo, for example, seem to be perpetual warfare, ‘offering out’ over disagreements and generally hate.
the Leeds one I frequented during the Ben White saga.... WACCOE is the most aggressive, inbred degenerate forum Ive seen, attacks on club, players, oppostion, each other and you'd think they all had tourettes with the foul mouthed language.

We're a pretty civilised and fair fan base imho.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
the Leeds one I frequented during the Ben White sage WACCOE is the most aggressive, inbred degenerate forum Ive seen, attacks on club, players, oppostion, each other and you'd think they all had tourettes with the foul mouthed language.
You didn't pop into the Aberdeen forum for a quick look when young Teddy Jenks was up there on loan then?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fulham is just a nice club. A nice day out and generally... nice.

Always good to have them in our league. My joint most visited ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here