Is anyone actually goign to the Leicester game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I for one refuse to pay that sort of cash over for a friendly.

Is everyone else going or not?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
How much is it? Sorry, but out of experience I know it's quicker to post here than try the official site

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
gonna be a big f*** up by Dick Tight again by the looks of things, doubt there will be more than 2000 there for this one!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No chance of me going to a friendly at that price.

I'd like to have worshipped you once more Micky but unfortunately have been priced out of doing so.
:(

I for one will be passing on this one. All the more galling is the patronising shit on the club site: e.g. book early to avoid disappointment, prestigious friendly at a special price etc! :mad:

After forking out for the dearest tickets in the second division, the club could at least given the fans wallets/purses a break for this game. The club could learn a lesson from the low cost airlines for games such as this & the cracked wing mirror shield, regarding the theory of 'bums on seats'.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep just me then, really looking forward to it whatever though.

I will get to see all of our new signings first though eh !.........

Dont worry boys, I will give the lads a cheer for you though.:lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Marshy said:
I will get to see all of our new signings first though eh !.........

Excuse me? And where are these new signings coming from? Is DT going to win the lottery? Sorry i mean DK!
:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, what a tight board we have. I notice QPR are signing Ronaldo and Brentford are looking at Raul. Christ, even Peterborough are getting Alan Shearer.

*Sigh* I suppose we'll have to make do with watching rubbish like Bobby Zamora.

OK I agree the entrance price for a friendly is OTT, but it's time for a reality check boys. We're a noddy second division club right now and we haven't got a Russian billionaire running the show! Yes, we haven't made signings but maybe this is because a) Coppell has a few cards up his sleeve or b) people like John Robinson can get £5k a week from a club playing in the division above us! Some people are a right bunch of whingers. Based on the fact that we have lost just one first team regular last season, non of you seem concerned enough to predict anythin other than an Albion promotion only a fortnight ago.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nope

I don't do friendlies. (apart from the REMF game against CPFC).

I could have been tempted to go to Crawley if it was pay on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports