im about to fook a slag on a one night stand (NSFW)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
nail-Z-gull said:
I assumed his second post was after he'd done the deed. A good 30 second workout, and then had to wait for the 60 seconds to pass before posting again. :D

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Re: im about to fook a slag on a one night stand

dwayne said:
wish me luck the hoore thinks im loaded.

and id getting "changed" as i speak

:clap: :unclesam:

inflatablefemalerl5.jpg

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still at least there were no names mentioned as opposed to when Safeway did this.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hmmm, I wonder if she was texting her friends while you were away informing NSC of your impending conquest..."you'll never guess what, I am about to get jiggy with a self obsessed computer geek...."

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
dwayne said:
she had a penis:glare:

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you would (so you claim, at least) publicise your impending romantic encounter, or the fact that, after it all went wrong (assuming this person ever existed to start with, which may well be debatable), you would publicise that as the reason why, thus making yourself look like even more of an idiot than most people already thought you were.

I can only assume that you derive some kind of weird satisfaction from the fact that anyone reading this thread will think of you as a complete and utter tit.

Advice for the future, in case you ever think of doing this kind of thing again: When one is in a hole (not that I'd expect you to have first-hand experience of that), one is best advised to stop bloody digging.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dwayne said:
she had a penis:glare:

Well given your avatar - we'd be excused for thinking you'd started batting for the other side...

I was wondering how long it had been for you since you'd taken the time to post your obvious excitement on NSC!! Obviously a very excited moment for you in your life...

??? :nono: :jester:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
kestrel said:
I think you have taken aids crown for being the biggest prick on this board:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

More likely just taken aids:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports