I was just sat next to the Co0ke machine...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:
This JPF / DAFT bints alliance looks like an unstoppable juggernaut and I am looking to jump on at the earliest possible opportunity. It clearly has more potential than the so-called "The Quiche" (which are surely just the PREVs reinventing themselves) which seem doomed to be a victim of internal squabbling, bad organisation and rampant incestuous inane photo posting and overuse of the word "Hen".

I would like to be considered for the membership of the JPF, and I believe that I have much to offer such an organisation.

I am a shockingly youthful forty something, and I am equally comfortable getting drunk and making strange but humorous noises with various parts of my body as I am talking about the the films of Paul Thomas Anderson or the joys of travelling home on the 17:32 train from London Bridge. I'm sure that you will agree that this range of skills is rare indeed.

Am I in?

:drink:

You sound like an ideal candidate for the JPF, I will leave the decision to Tinx but i would love you to join:bounce: :drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Ooh, I must have missed that - that's made my day even more than a free can of Sprite!

I will, however, delay my decision while I survey all potential other cliques.

What you sir are looking for is The Quiche.

Turkey
Danny Seagull
Trigger
Artois
AFC Womble
Beefy
Slug Balancer
Beach Hut

We are the greatest Quiche ever. Become one of us. You'll never beat us.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Oh I dunno about that..

I believe he applied for The Quiche.

Suck on my quiche biatch.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
He was a memebr of JPF long before any mention of the quiche na dhas since been representing the JPF in many guises since. Come on artois pledge you allegances to the JPF

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Press Release

I would like to address the situation with regard to my associations with the various cliques on North Stand Chat.

Firstly I would like to make it completely clear from the start that I am indeed an inaugural member of the JPF. My allegiance to JPF is absolute and has not wavered in any way, shape or form.

There is a lot of tension from the "Quiche" towards me, mainly due to the fact that they chose, by their own decision, to make me "Quiche Captain". As I was on a recruiting drive for JPF, this seemed the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately, this attempt proved unfruitful.

I cannot be held responsible for the Quiche's failure to realise that I was indeed a member of JPF, nor did I ever suggest that I wasn't.

I therefore offer my resignation as the "Quiche Captain".
The Quiche now have two choices:

1. To accept my resignation and continue to exist as opposition to JPF;
2. To accept that JPF is a better way of life and allow the Quiche to be taken over by JPF.

Whichever path is chosen, may I take this opportunity to wish the Quiche the very best of luck for the future.

Regards
Martin.

I have no futher comments at this time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I join the JPF please.... I really hate the Popular Front for the Liberation of Judea!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am not please Tinx, Artois appears to me to be two faced, i expect complete honesty from this wonderful collective known as the JPF and if that is not to be forthcoming from Artois i do not believe he can be trusted.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Have you seen his post in the Quiche thread. He pledges alligence to The Quiche.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I am not please Tinx, Artois appears to me to be two faced, i expect complete honesty from this wonderful collective known as the JPF and if that is not to be forthcoming from Artois i do not believe he can be trusted.

Surely my press release explained everything? :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports