Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Want You Al To Know That This Season The Mighty Leyton Orient Are Promoted!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Whose Al?
Could be Al Bundy - him and Watto have something in common...both in shit jobs that pay peanuts :p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Twatty, what way are Orient "mighty"? Just so that you know, when the BBC News at 10 said "Lleyton Hewitt was suddenly playing like Leyton Orient", he meant that the Australian tennis star was playin absolutely shit.

And that is how the rest of us perceive you two bob 3rd-division-for-a-decade shower of shite.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Simster, Nah, for 7 of those years we gave your life a point. You did well to get out of this league and the one after that but every cloud has a silver lining.

I support the club through thick and thin. Its my local (or was at least) team. I could have been Spurs or Arsenal. I could have been Man U or Wet Sham. I could have been another punter for the prostitutes that are the players of the premiershite. I chose LOFC. You want to deride me cos of that then look at yourself before you do.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You've gotta hand it to Watford O.

Ever since he arrived on NSC, about this time of year he always says that the O's are going to get promoted 'this season'. And everytime he ends up being disappointed by Christmas.

Anybody fancy hazarding a guess whether 'this season' will be any different from any of the previous 'this season's for Watford O?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here