Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met Peter Ward yesterday

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wankpot Smith said:
Who is he again?

... and then you inform us that he signed your breasts.
Hmm, a cunning plan emerges. If women think your famous do they run up and get you to sign body-parts whether they know you or not??

Arrange for a whole group of friends top shout "Oi that's Mark!" on Brighton seafront and to run up to get photos and autographs. Will scantily clad women follow allowing me to scribble all over them.

My mind is working overtime on this one ..... could be worth a go.

:lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Got so excited my spelling went to pot.
Yes I know it's "you're famous" not "your famous" and that should have been "to shout" not "top shout."

Good idea though eh?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Artois said:
ok, now I know that this has already been on another thread, but I don't think it got the justification that it deserves.

I met PETER f***ing WARD for God sake.......

artoiswithwardy.jpg

did you try and take him to a gaybar?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Who is the 16 year old midfielder he's brought over to train with our Youth tream?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Artois said:
How come I look so gay in my picture :(

You look fine.

Be fair to yourself. Playing footy for an hour in that heat. You're not going to look your best.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
All this about meeting Peter Ward,but how many of you actually played on his side on Sunday,and heard the immortal words spoken to you saying"Great Ball" as he put his third goal in,and also being on the same score sheet??

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Okedoke. Our game with you was very funny. Almost had a punch up! Seagulls World finally won :eek:

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
I rarely read anything on NSC and have a sense of envy, but this thread has done it good and proper. It really puts life into perspective, we have had a bit of success over the past few seasons but bring back a star from the 70's and everyone goes absolutely crazy, most of those who had their picture taken with the man himself were more than likely just a twinkle in their dad's eye when he was doing the business for the Albion.

I was lucky enough to see him play once when he came back all to briefly in the early 80's but sadly never saw him in his prime, though judging by some of the posts he could be the answer to partnering Bobby up front (mind you how long would BZ last living in the shade of such greatness).

Peter Ward a living legend, nuff said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here