Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Huw Edwards

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If I had been accused of the alleged allegations I would come out fighting from the get go if I knew it was pure fabrication. Hand my phone to police with password for examination hire a decent lawyer and not go into hiding. None of that happened with Edwards so who knows what the truth is.
The blokes in hospital, not in hiding, doesn't sound in a fit state to come out fighting.

The police have concluded that "there is no information to indicate that a criminal offence has been committed".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The police don’t appear to think that evidence exists. It has run its course.
However, the 'me too' contingent have woken up. Apparently he looked at someone in a funny way that made someone feel uncomfortable. Someone recalls in leisurely hindsight.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
truth of the matter is that i doubt there’s a person breathing who hasn’t done/said something in their past that wasn’t inappropriate etc. Shame many don’t dwell on that though before they let the hounds out.
Yes but it is the cant, hypocrisy and the hounding of easy targets that is the hallmark of the Sun that is under the microscope here. If the 'many' to which you refer is the Sun, I agree.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
your post leads me to conclude that most of them are tories, is that correct?
i wouldn’t have a clue. Couldn’t care if they were, labour, liberal, green, SNP, whatever. Everyone has the right to be investigated not hounded. Or should i conclude from your post you couldn’t give a stuff, if they were to be tory then they should be classified guilty, innocent or not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So he whacks off to pictures of a seventeen year old…. Is that it ?
And The Sun has knowingly published pictures of 16 years olds with their kit off for people to wank over (as shown on the other thread). The irony....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So he whacks off to pictures of a seventeen year old…. Is that it ?
Disgusting behaviour and I for one am glad that the Street of Shame is highlighting such disgusting behaviour

IMG_2028.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Putting The Sun to one side, filthy rag.

The BBC have reopened the investigation into Huw Edwards and are exploring claims by several staff at BBC that have made accusations of threatening and unpleasant correspondence regarding this kind of behaviour.

That’s my understanding of what was reported in the R4 news just now.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Every mention of the ‘alleged victim’ in that scum rag labels the person in their early 20’s as a ‘child’ or ‘youngster’. It’s absolutely abhorrent, especially as the person in question has called out the story as BS.
Samantha Fox was 16 when The Sun stuck her topless pics on Page 3.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I had been accused of the alleged allegations I would come out fighting from the get go if I knew it was pure fabrication.
Are they alleged allegations, or just allegations, or somebody alleging that there are allegations?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Putting The Sun to one side, filthy rag.

The BBC have reopened the investigation into Huw Edwards and are exploring claims by several staff at BBC that have made accusations of threatening and unpleasant correspondence regarding this kind of behaviour.

That’s my understanding of what was reported in the R4 news just now.
The "celebrity" are getting too much mefia status.
Recently.....
BBC with Lineker.
ITV with Schofield
BBC with Edwards

It's like who's next.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Sun is a filthy rag that should have been closed down after the Hillsborough coverage, maybe now it will finally see its time. However pretty much all mainstream media have covered this story, it has been the main story and headline on BBC, ITV, C4, C5 news for nearly a week now, as was Schofield before and whilst no criminality has happened, and maybe it's just me, i do find it a bit disturbing of a bloke in his 60's using his wealth and in a position of power to pay young still impressionable adults large sums of money to get their kit off. It appears it's not just this one person either from what I read on the BBC website. No doubt he will now get a big pay off from the BBC through taxpayers money. Nobody comes out of this particularly well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here