Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Hello I've been out all night drinking, it's saturday tofday isn't it, start of the new football season, and the mighty
Brighton & Hobvem albion play them cheating scummers form Reading (it's a shitty ole part of Wiltshire/Berkshire wherever who gives a toss, it's a crP town)

I just spent 100 on a strup clib NAand I didn't weven get a lap dance, discragful! Up the Hove I hope Stevei Coppel dies of that ole VD disease he's got fubin Palace Sodomist!

P.S Paul Hogan rules!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Re: Re: hello

Trigger said:
No, you text me instead you clown! :lolol:

When did I do that? YHere there was some fat old birdm out tonight, she wasd try9imng to get my mate Jamie t0 knob her, I so I called her a fat cow asnd she pissed off.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Nobody uses tghe word sodomy enough, I want theat word used at the end off every sentanc e IE GDSay me old mucker how are you roindg Sodomist?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Italiaseagull said:
Hello I've been out all night drinking, it's saturday tofday isn't it, start of the new football season, and the mighty
Brighton & Hobvem albion play them cheating scummers form Reading (it's a shitty ole part of Wiltshire/Berkshire wherever who gives a toss, it's a crP town)

I just spent 100 on a strup clib NAand I didn't weven get a lap dance, discragful! Up the Hove I hope Stevei Coppel dies of that ole VD disease he's got fubin Palace Sodomist!

P.S Paul Hogan rules!

absolutely brilliant post. wacky bastard ....

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Safeway said:
The difference is, this isn't a regular occurance from Italia. He makes posts like this extremely rarely, whereas NSC is guaranteed at least one thread from the goon squad a week.

:dance:

goon squad?

who is in that exactly?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway is in the goon squad. Safeway is a wind up merchant.

Him and his fellow LIZARDS have their names printed on the back of their LIZARD shirts.

Hypocrisy Valder.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Brighton and Hobvern Albion.

I like it - please let it catch on! :)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
"I'm drunk and to prove the point I deliberately spell badly"

NONSENSE.

I am currently as pissed as a goose-witch but my spelling is PERFECT, which is a fair achievement given that I am as THICK AS PIG SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here