The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
staged

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Best one ever was Jimmy Carr at Redhill.

Are yoy filming this? This is my f***ing livelihood. I dont come to your place of work amd knock sailors cocks out of your mouth.

Dec 29, 2011
Not very funny, half of it he spent calling him swear words (insults of a ten year old) and the other half saying how much he was going to destroy him. Wish I was the heckler, I'd give that Aussie prick a piece of my mind.
On a related note, any comedian that has to swear a lot to get cheap laughs obviously isn't very good at their job.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
he's right though, it's pointless to sit there and heckle when one could just pull his head out of his arse and leave..

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I can assure you it's not. Seen that show 4 times and never heard any of that before.

In fact I am currently drinking a cup of tea out of my Jim Jefferies **** mug.

Basically if you don't like that word then you aren't going to like him.

His sitcom (Legit) has just launched in the US and is well worth a download. For those of you who have seen his stand up the first in the series is the story about his mate who had muscular dystrophy.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not very funny, half of it he spent calling him swear words (insults of a ten year old) and the other half saying how much he was going to destroy him. Wish I was the heckler, I'd give that Aussie prick a piece of my mind.
On a related note, any comedian that has to swear a lot to get cheap laughs obviously isn't very good at their job.

Take it you don't appreciate Richard Pryor live then!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Precisely that. Classy having a go at the guy's girlfriend too. Oh and a good Down's Syndrome 'impression' too. What a prick.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Most Australian comedians are either racist, sexist or spend a lot of their sketch taking the piss out of the audience, so nothing new here..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Don't know enough about Jim Jefferies, but on the evidence of this he seems pretty classless. Prepared to be open to the idea that he is bigger than this, but he seems a bit of a total bully. It's convenient that only one person in this clip has a mic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here