Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the pain setteld

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm still gutted but calm, it took over 24 hours to lose my rage, was quite aggressive this morning.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
AJ's Love Monkey said:
He only counts his spots!! :D

This may help.

Some home remedies for acne cure

1.Orange peel pounded well with water. Applied to affected acne areas

2.Cucumber leaves or grated pieces. Apply to area for acne cure.

3.Rub the pimple( acne) with a fresh cut clove of garlic.

4.Drinking atleast 1 litre of water a day to impart a healthy glow to the skin

5.Clove based face mask or a paste of Fenugreek (Methi ) leaves applied overnight on acne and washed off next morning

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Took me a week to get over our defeat at Selhurst.

gonna take me longer I think, but I did get heavily drunk to drown my sorrows yesterday! Still the FACT remains, we are a bottom 3 side and we got 3 points of a supposedly pormotion chasing side on their own patch and almost got a draw at home.....I think we all know who the REAL winners are here CB :thumbsup:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
img037_001.sized.jpg

nobody's dupe said:
If it wasn't for the Maoris doing the Haka I could have sworn that that was Withdean.

I thought that was a scene from Zulu?

???

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
The reason why we didn't sell out the front rows was because they didn't end up going on sale. You can't see anything from there so that's why there were empty seats in our end.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
eagleseatseagulls said:
The reason why we didn't sell out the front rows was because they didn't end up going on sale. You can't see anything from there so that's why there were empty seats in our end.

Dont bother mate its a waste of time trying to explain :rolleyes:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
eagleseatseagulls said:
Racist prick :tosser:

How? I merely got confused, you see Croydon isn't all that disimilar to 19th Century South Africa. A lot of and I quote "Dad's Army" Fuzzy Wuzzies running around with sharpe pointy sticks trying to kill White folk? It's just the circle of life.

eagleseatseagulls said:

An observation exercise.

Look closely at the pictures on this thread.

Why are Palace fans in the first 3 rows "if you can't see anything from there"? :jester: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Theres no pain!!

Becasue deep down we ALL know brighton were the better side at withdean and at selhurst we were as well!!

Brighton are better than palace

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
DannyBhoy said:
Theres no pain!!

Becasue deep down we ALL know brighton were the better side at withdean and at selhurst we were as well!!

Brighton are better than palace

In all fairness Palace were probably the better team down here. We did tear them apart at there place tho.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The defeat hurt, the fact that we lost to you didn't hurt that much.

I'm more worried that we are starting to concede goals and have no consistency than anything else right now.

Albion Rob

Got over it surprisingly quickly. Think that if we still had to go to Selhurst then would be a bit glum and apprehensive but as others have said, while the result was annoying and frustrating, it's honours even. If we can just manage to stay up then we'll have another crack next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here