Harrison v Sprott

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Anyone watching this?

Harrison somehow pulling it out in the final round. On the verge of retiring, then bang a heavy knock out out of nowhere.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cracking shot, got to give Audrey credit for that. Shame about the 12 rounds of pissing about and not doing much before that mind.

I suspect he may now talk himself into a fight with David Haye, which will be entertaining for as long as it lasts.

I could see Harrison coming out flicking that jab of his like a feather duster, followed by Haye cracking a right hook off his jaw and leaving A-Force in A-Heap on the floor.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I met Sprott a few years back when I was temping In an office in reading. His sister was one of the senior managers there and she got him to come in one day to meet the team (she wanted to show off). He loved himself A LOT. a friend of mine jokingly told him he was lucky to have won his previous fight (i forget who against). I've never seen a man get so angry at a joke.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Cracking shot, got to give Audrey credit for that. Shame about the 12 rounds of pissing about and not doing much before that mind.

I suspect he may now talk himself into a fight with David Haye, which will be entertaining for as long as it lasts.

I could see Harrison coming out flicking that jab of his like a feather duster, followed by Haye cracking a right hook off his jaw and leaving A-Force in A-Heap on the floor.

Told you A Force would win and he will do the same to Haye

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
going in to that last round i though weve finally seen the last of that waste of space audrey as he was so far behind.......fair play to him for a one off punch but it doesnt hide the fact he is useless.......no doubt he'll be calling out all the big names now, Haye wouldnt even give him a look in i wouldnt have thought. The Klitchkos will probably like to fight him to carry on their tradition of fighting total nobodies and earning as much as they can from it.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
In his defence he did state that his right shoulder went in round 2, hence the one handed stance for the rest of the fight.

Ian Darke had said that his corner had said there was nothing wrong with his right side, but like their going to tell a sky hack during a fight that there's a problem.

Before I heard about the shoulder business I would have said he would be better off fighting Will Hay, but now he's the european champion, a late summer domestic world title fight might appeal to the public and the Tv people.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I was at Wembley arena for the first fight when Sprott knocked him out. The place erupted when he hit the canvas:lolol:

No such luck this time. The Haye fight will never happen for him, it doesn't matter how much harrison goes on about it, Haye is so far out of his league it might as well be me talking about a title shot.

He should've stuck to amatuer boxing.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
In his defence he did state that his right shoulder went in round 2, hence the one handed stance for the rest of the fight.

Ian Darke had said that his corner had said there was nothing wrong with his right side, but like their going to tell a sky hack during a fight that there's a problem.

Before I heard about the shoulder business I would have said he would be better off fighting Will Hay, but now he's the european champion, a late summer domestic world title fight might appeal to the public and the Tv people.

I predicted A Force would KNOCK Sprott into NEXT week and even MORE impressive he did it with one arm.
A FORCE is the FUTURE of BOXING unlike Haye who can ONLY beat FREAKS and hasbeens.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A fight with Fraudley would give Haye a easy night and a few quick pounds in his bank account I suppose but if its credibility he wants he needs to hunt down one of the Klits boys.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When is David Haye able to fit in a fight with Harrison, even if he wants to, which I doubt, as he has the Klitchkos in his sights but there is a suggestion that he signed for an automtaic return against Valuev.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When is David Haye able to fit in a fight with Harrison, even if he wants to, which I doubt, as he has the Klitchkos in his sights but there is a suggestion that he signed for an automtaic return against Valuev.

I wouldn`t sit through another Valuev fight.............dull dull dull.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Harrison won't get anywhere near a fight with Haye. Not going to appeal to the American audience which is where the money is and Haye has come out and said he wants to unify the titles and then retire before he is 31. Harrison does not fit in the plan and nor should he

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports