Gus on SSN Now

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lovely straight lines on the outfield :thumbsup:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I missed it :(

Anything good? Think they will show it again?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Gustav was very coy, gave nothing away.

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
Maybe it was to try and persuade Jack Cork in not signing for Southampton... Sadly too late!!! Thought we were rumoured to be in for him at some stage as personally I thought he could have been a good signing, but if we were in or not we cant win them all!

I am not sure if true but it does figure as Joe Cole could be on the move I know a chap who deals in the community programme for the Albion but said we were interested in getting Joe Cole and a couple of weeks back supposedly Gus and Tony went up to Liverpool to discuss the possibilities. Apologies if this has already been mentioned but again I am like everyone else on here it is all chinese whispers etc!

Cheers

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
It was actually for a season long loan. Although I have just read that West Ham have supposedly made an approach. What is certain is that he will be loaned out but to who? I personally would not want a premier league reject but a hungry player looking to prove themselves.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Was he asked whether he understood cricket and did he say "Eets complicated"?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would take Joe Cole in any team, absolute quality.

Not sure he would pick us over WestHam. Perhaps he is being lined up instead of KLL?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Was he asked whether he understood cricket and did he say "Eets complicated"?
Said in The Argus this morning that he likes 2020 but not test cricket because it's too long and not enough happens.

Gus out! :eek:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was he at the County Ground then? I'm guessing he left after the interview as he didn't parade with the players.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Maybe it was to try and persuade Jack Cork in not signing for Southampton... Sadly too late!!! Thought we were rumoured to be in for him at some stage as personally I thought he could have been a good signing, but if we were in or not we cant win them all!

I am not sure if true but it does figure as Joe Cole could be on the move I know a chap who deals in the community programme for the Albion but said we were interested in getting Joe Cole and a couple of weeks back supposedly Gus and Tony went up to Liverpool to discuss the possibilities. Apologies if this has already been mentioned but again I am like everyone else on here it is all chinese whispers etc!

Cheers

Do not believe this for one second!
1. Joe Cole is currently on £90,00 a week, somehow I don't think Uncle Tony would be paying those wages, not even half that amount.
2. Cole would not drop down a division. Spurs heavily linked with him.
3. Liverpool looking to sell Cole to obtain further transfer funds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports