Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus, do us a favour......

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Well I am a woman and he's certainly on the top of the list. (Not that the list was very long ;;; Mcghee, Cophall, Lloyd, lil brady, ....et al) Please stay ... all those other sharks stay away ... hes ours.

Last edited:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
in a non sexual way, i love this man, and we and TB should do everything within our power to keep hold of Super Gus

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
when he talks people listen, when he moves people get out the way, when he manages we win FACT !!!!! Gus is a top manager, he deserves everything he gets!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal fans used to feel the same way about Wenger, now they are apparently starting to boo him :nono: . We (as football fans) are all demanding twats who in the long run are never happy with what we have.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
in a non sexual way, i love this man, and we and TB should do everything within our power to keep hold of Super Gus

Why in a 'non sexual way'? Some people are just too macho and 'last century' for their own good!!

Mate, i am not going to drop down to my knees and give him head, nor will i for any man... But i love him like a brother, well probably more than my brother, cos he is a twat...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here