Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great result, shame about the pitch invasion

Lap of honour and a chance to wave farewell to those we may not see again, and thanks to those we will would've been a great way to top off the day. Sadly many hundreds had other ideas.

Many will claim it was spontaneous, yet the 4 deep crowd on the track before the whistle says otherwise. Those that invaded the pitch before full time could theoretically have led to a points deduction.

Anyway, enough of the negative, great result, hopefullt Slade will get the job.

Up the Albion.:clap:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thin you'll find there were pitch invasions all around the divisions today so no need to be a killjoy...:shrug::shrug:

Exactly! The ones who invaded before the end were a bit dozy, mind you.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
11 years away - maybe you've forgotten what it's like to follow the Albion and of really getting involved! Good luck to the pitch invaders - if I had been there I would have gone straight on - it's part of watching football!:yahoo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not against the pitch invasion, but just wish it was AFTER the Full Time whistle.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
would have loved to jump on that pitch had i been there! could not make it financially although!

f*** off. I kissed Russell's head, stroked Russell's head, then supported each of his buttocks with my hands as he was lifted across the pitch. If you think a pitch invasion is a BAD idea then you've no sense of fun, because I've just had the most sexual experience of my life.

Exactly. It is what happens at the end of the season. It was great to lift Russel above my head and to see him join in with the no hair chant was terrific. It's such a shame that even on the day we stay up we have negative, moaning posts.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lap of honour and a chance to wave farewell to those we may not see again, and thanks to those we will would've been a great way to top off the day. Sadly many hundreds had other ideas.

Many will claim it was spontaneous, yet the 4 deep crowd on the track before the whistle says otherwise. Those that invaded the pitch before full time could theoretically have led to a points deduction.

Anyway, enough of the negative, great result, hopefullt Slade will get the job.

Up the Albion.:clap:

Don't be a penis all your life

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
No-one is moaning is just would of been nice to show the players our apreciation wouldnt it???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Why did we need a lap on honour? What have we achieved? So we stayed up but we should never have been there in the first place. One thing to have a pitch invasion to say thank you, but save the laps of honour for when we win something.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No-one is moaning is just would of been nice to show the players our apreciation wouldnt it???

you've had all season to show the players your appreciation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here