God Is An O. Hes So Don.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Me ? An attention slut ? Wow, pot, kettle, black.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:salute:
oh watfortd o
why don't you go
and shove your head
up a donkeys' po

you are still and always will be a fat little man with a ruddy complexion, bad breath and very smelly feet.....!! luv mum x

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Britbyte, Did I say I wasnt??? I like th attention apart from when its from you. Its like having a dog following you around cos he wants to rub up against your leg.........go find yourself another bitch

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
We'll see if God is an O. If we draw each other in the cup, and you put pay to us, then maybe we'll have to accept it. Because the sad thing is, that would be the Orient's dream come true. Still considering it a rivalry between us? Oh dear. :nono:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
DTES, Not a rivalry just a want to hamer you next time like we always did.

TURD, No you must have a chat to britbyte though you have a lot in common.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Last meetings,

English Division 3:

30th September 2000:

Brighton and Hove Albion 2 - 0 Leyton Orient
Rogers 42
Mayo 65

3rd March 2001:

Leyton Orient 0 - 2 Brighton and Hove Albion
Brooker 29
Zamora 46

In total:

Brighton wins draws Orient wins
League 32 18 28
FA Cup 1 0 1
League Cup 1 1 1
Total 34 19 30

In fairness, it's pretty close, but I can't see you taking your dream scalp this season

mmm... won't let me space the numbers across for some reason, but I'm sure you can decipher the table

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What makes me laugh about Twatty is the way he makes out that he's some slick business man. You can from what he posts that he's far too stupid to run anything more complex than a paper stand.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
BHAexpress: What are you talking about? Look at this:

Not a rivalry just a want to hamer you next time like we always did.

So what if there's a very basic spelling mistake, and absolutely no punctuation? It's clearly the work of a business genius. :D

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
DTES said:
[3rd March 2001:

Leyton Orient 0 - 2 Brighton and Hove Albion
Brooker 29
Zamora 46

[/B]

What a great day that was

Lets try and bounce this thread in May when the O's finish in their usuall 15th place

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Paddy B said:
Lets try and bounce this thread in May when the O's finish in their usuall 15th place

If they're lucky.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Im new on here but in my view Watford o seems to be a complete wank stain. f*** off back to your shitty Leyton Orient related site. You are painfully dull.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Who remembers Nathan Jones taking the piss out of that Os defender at Withdean it was pure class and was shown on Sky as well.
I am pretty sure it is on a website somewhere but cannot remember the url,someone must still have it somewhere.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Go figure.

Jul 6, 2003
shoreham
the best one was when we played borient at home and they had just opened a new restaurant/bar and they beamed the game back the bloke doing the commentary was just above us we ripped them for the whole game and turned them over on the pitch again:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports