Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If ever a thread needed a pole…

1715057427945.png

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Does seems an age ago since we were scoring great goals for fun.

Facu’s goals reminding me of Messi type football

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought before I watched the video I'd pick Mitoma against Wolves, now I don't know. It's between that and Pedro's goals against Palace and Marseille (h). The video doesn't do either goal justice though in showing the great build up play. If i remember correctly the goal against Palace came at the end of about 30 passes and Palace chasing shadows, the final pass for both goals are absolutely sublime.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Surprised not to see Fati's home goal against Ajax in there. Adringa's ball into him was nice. His take and quick shot was a thing of beauty.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought before I watched the video I'd pick Mitoma against Wolves, now I don't know. It's between that and Pedro's goals against Palace and Marseille (h). The video doesn't do either goal justice though in showing the great build up play. If i remember correctly the goal against Palace came at the end of about 30 passes and Palace chasing shadows, the final pass for both goals are absolutely sublime.
I'm between those three, too. Still Mitoma for me, but the Joao Pedro goal against Palace is sheer class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports