Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury Line up

Full line up was announced at 10pm tonight on the official site.

Anyone else entirely underwhelmed by the line up?

Should've not bothered buying a ticket and gone to watch Sussex Australia instead!

I'm sure it'll still be a fun weekend, just might have to take my MP3 player!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not that I am going this year but I was decidedly underwhelmed. Too many 'ironic' acts.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If I was going I'd be looking forward to Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum and Prodigy.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Bap Kenedy. :clap:

He once told me he loved me. I was deeply moved.

Bappic.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It doesn't look great this year, to be honest. De La Soul will be a good show on Jazz World and the dance stages look decent as per. Not the best line up but then who goes to Glastonbury for the line up?

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Quo, Young, Blur, The Hoodoo Gurus, Tom Jones, Crosby, Stills and Nash plus special guest (Young), Spinal Tap, Madness, The Specials, Doves, Ray Davies, Steel Pulse, Seth Lakeman, The Blockheads, Robin Hitchcock plus many others. It's going to be a great weekend end and I'm going for nothing

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Quo, Young, Blur, The Hoodoo Gurus, Tom Jones, Crosby, Stills and Nash plus special guest (Young), Spinal Tap, Madness, The Specials, Doves, Ray Davies, Steel Pulse, Seth Lakeman, The Blockheads, Robin Hitchcock plus many others. It's going to be a great weekend end and I'm going for nothing

neil young is playing hyde park on that day. i was planning to skip CSN at glasto as they don't offer much without him........but do you have that info on a reliable source or are you just guestimating?!

plus neil young and ray davies are on at the same time on friday, as are the doves :(

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
neil young is playing hyde park on that day. i was planning to skip CSN at glasto as they don't offer much without him........but do you have that info on a reliable source or are you just guestimating?!

:(

Plenty of time to do both. It's not far in a helicopter.

Seagull Stew

Is it a sad reflection on the current crop of contemporary music acts out there that all these "former glory" bands and artists are playing, or has Michael Eavis just lost the plot?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it a sad reflection on the current crop of contemporary music acts out there that all these "former glory" bands and artists are playing, or has Michael Eavis just lost the plot?

Of course, there are absolutely NO new or contemporary bands on at Glastonbury are there? Open your eyes and look a little further beyond the headline bands.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Can you actually name any new bands?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not really a shock, expensive, lots of competition and don't think the line up is going to sway people into going.

My understanding is that it is as good as sold out.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not really a shock, expensive, lots of competition and don't think the line up is going to sway people into going.

It was supposedly sold out months ago.

Type "sold out" and Glastonbury into Google.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here