Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gareth Ainsworth

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Seeing as every possibility is now getting their own thread. My money is on GA.

A very 'Brighton' appointment and I haven't seen him mentioned anywhere else. I don't think he's even on the betting odds?

We would save a few quid too on training kits as we could just take the P off and replace it with an A.

Thoughts?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

A very 'Brighton' appointment and I haven't seen him mentioned anywhere else. I don't think he's even on the betting odds?

We would save a few quid too on training kits as we could just take the P off and replace it with an A.

Thoughts?

Don't throw your money away.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
No chance !

Wycombe manager for 10 years not achieving an awful lot !!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No chance !

Wycombe manager for 10 years not achieving an awful lot !!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Well he's loyal... hang on that's so old fashioned, what was I thinking... Loyalty pah... lol I mean wtf?!?

Long hair, leather jackets... (hopefully) leather trousers...

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense.

A rock and roll appointment for the ages.

Bring it on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Thoughts?

It's like the last 10 years haven't happened for you.

We finished 9th and we're currently 4th in the Prem, we have our own ground now too and a bloke who plays No. 10 for Argentina.

Jimmy Grimble

Wycombe play terrorism football. His style of play is literally the opposite to ours.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
To replace Hughton, it may have been an option, but I do think we have moved on slightly from what he could offer. Yes, he has done well at Wycombe, but to go from a lower mid table Championship manager (at absolute best) to a team with a slim chance of qualifying for Europe would be a huge jump.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Thoughts?
You’ve never watched his team play have you.

:lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Realistically what are you likely to achieve with Wycombe?

Quite so, for a club the size of little old Wycombe Wanderers l think he has achieved an awful lot! He guided them into the Campionship for a season, that alone was quite a feat.

That said, would l like to see him at Brighton? no thank you, jumping straight from League One into the Premier League really is too big an adjustment to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here