Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury vs Usyk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Easy to forget Usyk was a cruiser weight. Now unified heavyweight champion. Got picked off on the outside for rounds 4, 5 and 6 but switched it up and won comfortably for me. Simply a genius and now has to be one of the all time greats
This.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bad taste from Fury. Eurovision, yeah, fair enough - but a boxing bout where he was a (correct) ref’s call away from being stopped? I had him winning rounds 3-6 and losing the rest, plus a knockdown.

No shame in losing to Usyk either. Always find it odd though to immediately interview fighters who have just been repeatedly punched in the head a hundred times for the last 36 minutes.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Personally for me I only gave Fury rounds 3, 4, 5 and 6. And even then round 3 was very close. Even the 115/112 scorecard was closer than I had it. I had it 116/111. The other two are a joke.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bad taste from Fury. Eurovision, yeah, fair enough - but a boxing bout where he was a (correct) ref’s call away from being stopped? I had him winning rounds 3-6 and losing the rest, plus a knockdown.

No shame in losing in Usyk either. Always find it odd though to immediately interview fighters who have just been repeatedly punched in the head a hundred times for the last 36 minutes.
See Anthony Joshua making an absolute twat of himself when he lost to Usyk. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here