Feel Good Factor at Withdean...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
....was definitely back yesterday.

First time for years Ive seen the place so genuinely lively, excluding Stockport last year which was different, and a much better atmosphere than there has been for a while.

6 goals in, 0 conceded in last two home games, havent seen that for a while either. Long may it continue!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
The team played some quality stuff, and it was easy to get behind them yesterday. May it continue on Thursday night!

P.S. I thought the pitch at Withdean looked very good, despite the shitty weather of the last week. Was like a carpet for the team to play that expansive passing game on :)

Well done the Groundstaff :clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Weird, I thought it was the worst atmosphere for ages.

:wozza:

Edits: oh hang on, you weren't the cheeky young scamp sat in seat 103 or so, in E/D block, about half way up, next to his spotty Stone Island friend, who spent 90% of the game standing up to shout **** (or variations thereof: fackin' ****, muggy ****, and so on) at every Tranmere player, the referees and assistants, and their bench.

He didn't seem to like the atmosphere, but then I supposed that's because people kept telling him to shut up.

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Well, I thought it was pretty dead for the first 20 minutes or so but was good after that. And lets bear in mind from my seat in Block F I can never really hear whats going on in the wings anyway. Swear I heard a murmour or two out of the North Stand as well.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The (second) loud chant of "Seagulls" was almost deafening (and I was in the North stand!).

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
When the nice pieces of skill and the precise passes started coming out the noise started. The "seagulls" chant was very loud in block E.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports