• Nigella Lawson

• Rick Stein

• Marcus Wareing

• Gordon Ramsey

Results are only viewable after voting.

North of Robertsbridge

Sep 22, 2023
East Sussex
Not a fan of Rick Stein, although never eaten at his restaurants. His TV programmes show someone who doesn’t speak the language or get the culture of the places he visits, he just enthuses about abroad

Marcus Waring did a TV series about his East Sussex small holding (a house near Frant, so barely in Sussex), but he did do good pieces on a number of local food businesses, so I’m happy to watch him. His current TV series is about Provence, where he apparently learned his chef‘s trade, but again he doesn’t speak the language :(

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Not a fan of Rick Stein, although never eaten at his restaurants. His TV programmes show someone who doesn’t speak the language or get the culture of the places he visits, he just enthuses about abroad

Marcus Waring did a TV series about his East Sussex small holding (a house near Frant, so barely in Sussex), but he did do good pieces on a number of local food businesses, so I’m happy to watch him. His current TV series is about Provence, where he apparently learned his chef‘s trade, but again he doesn’t speak the language :(
Rick Stein speaks French un peu I believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports