b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he injured? Source? Barco is...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is he injured? Source? Barco is...
Well source is the player himself…

Doesn’t make it true though…

Really like the look of this one - fingers crossed.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We’ll source is the player himself…

Doesn’t make it true though…

Really like the look of this one - fingers crossed.
Sorry

All the player has said is we havent bid on him.

Brighton also havent bid on me. Can I announce that ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry

All the player has said is we havent bid on him.

Brighton also havent bid on me. Can I announce that ?
He said he was injured is what I meant?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Anyone heard about any progress on this one?

As much as everyone got quite excited, it seems to have been a lot of noise about nothing, doesn’t it? Nothing reliable has been reported about our interest or an offer, anyway.

I hope this transfer does happen but it’s become evident over the last two transfer windows that people push agendas online and even when reporting seems legitimate, it’s often to support their own interests).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I expect that we may have made contact with his agents to see if the player was interested but no formal approach to the club. Maybe one for January.
Hopefully we’re not leaking January targets in August or Winstanley will be preparing a £50 million bid today to split the difference between now and August 24.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hopefully we’re not leaking January targets in August or Winstanley will be preparing a £50 million bid today to split the difference between now and August 24.
Hopefully, we're leaking fake targets.

"Brighton have made contact with the representatives of Ali Dia and personal terms have already been agreed pending agreement with his agent, Fabrizio Romano's Dad, Ray"

CHELSEA SIGN DIA
1693383871938.png

Chelsea are delighted to announce the capture of 58-year-old Ali Dia for £75m. Dia signs on an 8-year contract with an option for a further year and comes with well-known Premier League pedigree. Dia was most recently at Spennymoor United in 1997

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hopefully, we're leaking fake targets.

"Brighton have made contact with the representatives of Ali Dia and personal terms have already been agreed pending agreement with his agent, Fabrizio Romano's Dad, Ray"

CHELSEA SIGN DIA
View attachment 165688
Chelsea are delighted to announce the capture of 58-year-old Ali Dia for £75m. Dia signs on an 8-year contract with an option for a further year and comes with well-known Premier League pedigree. Dia was most recently at Spennymoor United in 1997
:lolol: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's disappointing - not just that we are set to miss out on a promising player - but more broadly, that players at this stage of their careers are starting to take up Qatari / Saudi offers.

One thing is for sure - his missus is going to have to invest in some more modest outfits!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports