[Help] Ernest's pussy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I've donated a FEW quid Enrest, but if your ARS is not on that ZIP wire from the WSU for the palace MATCH, I demand a REFUND :wink:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I have donated to a few pussies in my life, but generally I like to take a good look at them first.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I have to say I haven't been this OVERCOME since I had it OFF with BIG Hilda in the alleyway besides the CLIFTONVILLE (RIP) a few years ago.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has contributed to my fund and nice that I haven't BEAN forgotten especially by all the HATERS on here.

I wasn't banned by BOZZO or anyone I just took a BRAKE when COVID came and it just became an extended one. I took the time to write a couple of books (both best sellers on Amazon and available there) and things just passed me by.

It's been a rough last couple of years with having to give up my season ticket as not being well enough to go and my mum being diagnosed with dementia but the GENEROSITY of people has put a SIMILE on my face.

Love from

ENREST & Terry (He even has his own Albion scarf and don't call him a JCL)View attachment 173767
Come back to NSC @Ernest As already mentioned, since BG sadly passed away and you left it hasn't been the same. Plus any train guard saying 'wake up mate you're in Hastings' has always been wise words.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sorry to be that guy, but if you have best selling books on Amazon, then why do you need to crowdfund your vet bills?

Sorry if I’ve been whooshed, I don’t know you in real life and just have you down as a parody second account of some wag on here, ala @crodonilson or @mile oak
Amazon are rich, Spotify are rich . . .artists are generally poor.

some people are clever, imaginitive . . . , some people are profiteering parasites

Not sure why I bothered typing that. . . . But I did

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Come back to NSC @Ernest As already mentioned, since BG sadly passed away and you left it hasn't been the same. Plus any train guard saying 'wake up mate you're in Hastings' has always been wise words.
Yes. Come back on and keep playing!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yes. Come back on and keep playing!
Shall I tell you what I think? I think you're a f***ing dick, mate. I'll tell you something else, don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, ever do something like that again.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry to be that guy, but if you have best selling books on Amazon, then why do you need to crowdfund your vet bills?

Sorry if I’ve been whooshed, I don’t know you in real life and just have you down as a parody second account of some wag on here, ala @crodonilson or @mile oak

Having also sold a bestselling book, I know that you get 7% of the retail price, and the money generated is not enough to buy a FULL INGLISH at the Cliftonville.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shall I tell you what I think? I think you're a f***ing dick, mate. I'll tell you something else, don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, ever do something like that again.
What was he doing on the bloody roof?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports