[Albion] Empty seats

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
:facepalm:

OK, let me mansplain...

Bank holiday weekend. Rearranged fixture.

Some people found the couldn't go.

There were some empty seats.

It isn't a conspiracy.
Eh? You'll have to do better mansplaining than that... your original comment was that:

"We have always had no more than 4-6000 hard core fans....blah blah blah...and anyway there is always Chelsea on the telly"

Which to me is saying that you reckon we only have 4-6000 proper fans and the rest are plastics. My reply was that your maths must be poor as there were probably 23,000 Albion fans in the ground who turned-up despite our terrible form. Aren't they hard-core enough for you?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eh? You'll have to do better mansplaining than that... your original comment was that:

"We have always had no more than 4-6000 hard core fans....blah blah blah...and anyway there is always Chelsea on the telly"

Which to me is saying that you reckon we only have 4-6000 proper fans and the rest are plastics. My reply was that your maths must be poor as there were probably 23,000 Albion fans in the ground who turned-up despite our terrible form. Aren't they hard-core enough for you?
I was joking about the 4-5,000. That's what was always said when we were at 'the' Withdean. "You only have 5000 real supporters". And there was a bit of a fear that we might not fill the Amex when we moved. A fear dispelled by facts. I appreciate it is potentially problematic to chuck in a little joke about how big our hardcore support is, without flagging the joke, especially in a thread about empty seats.

For the record, if there is record, which there isn't, I was a bit surprised anyone could be surprised that we had 5000 missing from a rearranged fixture that likely clashed with lots of family commitments. That's all :thumbsup:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Creosote is banned in the UK … are you still in 1975???

Anyway we are well hardcore 240 miles round trip !!!!

Oh but will be missing Chelsea and Man Utd as we have the audacity to go on holiday to Philippines and Thailand

Utd tickets sold within an hour of going on the exchange ( probably to UTD fans) Chelsea tickets still not sold.
1715017793352.png

Creosote banned ?? what are you talking about. Bought some last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports