Elliott Bennett

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
What a performance, the guys an absolute star.

What a reaction from him at the end. Came over to the fans, pointing to the badge, saying the result was for us, drawing a heart with his hands.

We need to keep this kid for a long time.

:albion2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought it was a bit fake to be honest, bit over the top! Could be wrong though and his performance on the pitch was brilliant so that will do for me

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
All 4 midfielders were immense.KISH,DICKER,SPARROW & BENNETT:bowdown:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You jest, surely.

Looked genuine enough to me and certainly appreciated by the fans around me.

The lad is a star in the making.

I just thought he seemed to be going a bit over the top compared to some of the others! Not fussed and just glad he is on form, enjoying himself and in a very good team !!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I thought it was a bit fake to be honest, bit over the top! Could be wrong though and his performance on the pitch was brilliant so that will do for me

Not sure about that, thought he really meant it myself.

I try not to think to much of gestures like that, but I can't help but get that warm feeling inside when BRILLIANT young players like Bennett and Lua Lua show that emotion and kiss the badge and show how proud they are to be playing for Brighton and Hove Albion

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
he just creates everything good. we've made him a top quality player and i can almost assure you any team would have him in there starting 11 in this division.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Bennett and Calderon relationship is a beauty. Incredibly energetic pairing. Bennett's endeavour was awesome today, and his heart gesture was boybandesque, making him even more of a much-loved showman. Bloody brilliant.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
A bit out of character from him then (I wasn't there so can't comment really)

He has passion but has always looked like some one who wasn't a showman like that and who let his football show his attachment to the club.

Great to see him. He's the best player on our books IMO. I think he's overall better than KLL but KLL is better in what he does than Bennett. Benno is a complete winger who tracks back and is a fantastic defender (Dons home last season anyone? what a full back he proved himself to be. One mistake in that position all game!) and although isn't quite as good on attack as KLL, he's still absolute quality which says a lot about him as well as KLL. Genuinely love this lad.

I hope he'll stay and use us as a moving stepping stone, where we will be is where he wants to jump to next if you get me! :ascarf:

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
such a hero.was outstanding today!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Superb performances from so many today but Bennett really stood out. He's a real flair player but always seems to be involved and is not afraid to put himself about when he's placed into the middle. Always seems to have space/time on the ball despite the fact there's usually 2/3 midfielders ready to kick lumps out of him.

After the fourth goal today he came over to the stand and was celebrating shouting 'it's too easy' which I thought was bloody superb. MOM today.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Superb performances from so many today but Bennett really stood out. He's a real flair player but always seems to be involved and is not afraid to put himself about when he's placed into the middle. Always seems to have space/time on the ball despite the fact there's usually 2/3 midfielders ready to kick lumps out of him.

After the fourth goal today he came over to the stand and was celebrating shouting 'it's too easy' which I thought was bloody superb. MOM today.
I like arrogance as its a winning mentality:thumbsup:

Bennett won't go anywhere unless its the prem:thumbsup:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
quality player, and having Kazenga on the opposite wing really takes some pressure/attention away from Benno's shoulders.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big error by the opposition was standing off Elliott today which gave him the freedom to boss the game.

He was easily our best player by a mile today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports