Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] EasyJet Summer 2023 Flight Schedule

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
When is this typically released - BA and Vueling too for that matter, current schedules only go out to May 8th
Looking to fly into Bologna and out of Milan - is Malpensa best for both Lake Como and Milan ?
And also LGW to Bilbao return.
As always, any good info will be very much appreciated

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
When is this typically released - BA and Vueling too for that matter, current schedules only go out to May 8th
Looking to fly into Bologna and out of Milan - is Malpensa best for both Lake Como and Milan ?

Also waiting on this one - LGW to Biarritz late May, with Bilbao as a backup. Have accommodation for a week in San Sebastian, but need flights for 5 and Easyjet, is my best bet. Apparently they usually release Summer in the September, but no sign of it yet.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Also waiting on this one - LGW to Biarritz late May, with Bilbao as a backup. Have accommodation for a week in San Sebastian, but need flights for 5 and Easyjet, is my best bet. Apparently they usually release Summer in the September, but no sign of it yet.

Thanks, September huh, they're cutting it a bit fine with just the one day to go.
Will be heading back to San Sebastian on that Bilbao trip - best city in Europe.
No better way to spend a night out than bar hopping through the Parte Vieja.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

We are also waiting for these flights to be released. We had to postpone a trip to Crete this year - should be there now. Moved holiday similar dates in 2023 but had to fudge things by rearranging our EasyJet flights for this year to April/May next year. Once September 2023 flights are out we'll need to move them again.

EasyJet have been pushing hard on 'packaged' deals - so not sure if that's delayed the next release of flights.

I follow a forum on Trip Adviser and people have been asking this question for a while now.

Keep an eye on this page - https://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

Which currently says ....

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 13.58.23.png

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yep, waiting on EasyJet flight schedule for next summer too.

Should be within the next few days.

BTW Jet2 will be flying to more destinations next summer (you don't have to buy a package)

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
You can book BA flights 360 days before the flight date.

Regarding Milan, Malpensa airport is right up near the lakes, so is good for Como, but over an hour by train if I remember right.

If you want Milan itself, Linate airport is much closer, it's just minutes away, but I think it's closed until the end of October.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thanks, September huh, they're cutting it a bit fine with just the one day to go.
Will be heading back to San Sebastian on that Bilbao trip - best city in Europe.
No better way to spend a night out than bar hopping through the Parte Vieja.

Plenty of nice places in Bilbao. Loved this place https://jatekobilbao.com/. Unassuming bar with a little restaurant at the rear. No one spoke English, but one of the best value lunches I have had anywhere.

scooter1

How soon is now?

Flights released on Thursday Oct 6th according to the e-mail I received from Easyjet this morning

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep, waiting on EasyJet flight schedule for next summer too.

Should be within the next few days.

BTW Jet2 will be flying to more destinations next summer (you don't have to buy a package)

Jet2 are a good airline, however only if you are prepared for the long haul to Stansted, as that is as the furthest airport south that they fly from.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
When does the summer schedule normally go up until - end September?

Yes, I've heard that this release will be up to the 30th September - which is a pain as we need to move some flights but our return is currently scheduled as 2nd October ... so in touch with the place we are staying to see if we can nudge the dates back a bit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If they don’t start recruiting some more ground crew I won’t be flying anywhere… nightmare coming back from Verona recently….. no steps, no airport buses all because the payed off staff are not returning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here