Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eastbourne boro, next tues

anyone have any details whatsoever on this match? priory lane, obviously - but having searched high n low i cant find out where to get tickets from, how much they'll be, if i can pay on the door, or whatever. muppets!
any idea how decent a team the albion will be putting out? and how many of the blue n white hordes will be going?

oh yeah - me spurs-supporting flatmate is going, in his brand new powder-blue away kit with zamora on the back. . . . . .

roseygull

Jul 26, 2003
the game on tues night kicks of at 7.30 pm and it is a testimonial for darren baker who has played for borough for 10 years. it is pay on the gate and all i have heard is that the albion will be sending a strong squad but as this game doesnt feature on albions friendlies i assume it will be mainly reserves but i am ever hopful leon will play and some other first team squad.

jamie-oh said:
anyone have any details whatsoever on this match? priory lane, obviously - but having searched high n low i cant find out where to get tickets from, how much they'll be, if i can pay on the door, or whatever. muppets!
any idea how decent a team the albion will be putting out? and how many of the blue n white hordes will be going?

oh yeah - me spurs-supporting flatmate is going, in his brand new powder-blue away kit with zamora on the back. . . . . .

I hope your spurs supporting flat mate will see the funny side when he's really a flat mate!!

:nono: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here