Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dumb Betting Question......

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Does anyone know how you go about putting on a 'one-off' bet? Is it a case of physically going into a bookies or can it be arranged online?

I want to bet that Brighton will be promoted to the Prem within 3 years, it's a feeling that I've got and I'm gonna really regret not putting my money where my mouth is when they go and achieve it :cheers:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
You've gotta physically go into the bookies for that,
That bet may be hard to price up so you may get turned down

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
No idea, I would like to think it would be well worth a flutter given that we're not even out of Div 1 yet. Guessing around 50-1, but I genuinely haven't a clue......

Don't waste your time walking into any of the big 3 bookies on the high st with a bet you've just 'made up'. The story that you can bet on 'anything' is something made up by The Sun. If you can't find the bet you want on line and you ask in shop, all the staff will do is make a phone call to an operator who will check if the bet is available on line, if it's not you'll get knocked back. William Hill are the past masters of unusual/personal taylor made bets but all of these without exception will be made via going through the customer relations dept, although a phone call will usually result in them asking you to write/email them. Graham Sharp's yer man

No idea, I would like to think it would be well worth a flutter given that we're not even out of Div 1 yet. Guessing around 50-1, but I genuinely haven't a clue......

this (IMO) isn't even warm, I'd estimate (without looking) we're say 1/4 to go up this year so a quid on that returns £1.25. when/if this happens you invest the £1.25 on us going up again when the prices are published at the start of next season (I estimate we'll be around 50/1 to WIN the league, That will equate to about 8/1 to go up.) so £1.25 at 8/1 = £11.25. so I make it just over 10/1 to be in the premier league in 16 months time! So if you want 3 years don't be dissapointed if you only get 6/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here