Donating old footy shirts to Charity

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Morning, NSC, I've just cleared out the attic and have two black sacks of replica football shirts I wish to give to charity.
I'm keeping the BHA shirts, but there is a selection of England and other shirts going back to the mid 80's.
Does anyone know of any local charity who would make good use of these shirts?
Every now and then either BBC 5 live or soccer AM ask for old shirts but I've had a look on the net but no joy.
Cheers.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Morning, NSC, I've just cleared out the attic and have two black sacks of replica football shirts I wish to give to charity.
I'm keeping the BHA shirts, but there is a selection of England and other shirts going back to the mid 80's.
Does anyone know of any local charity who would make good use of these shirts?
Every now and then either BBC 5 live or soccer AM ask for old shirts but I've had a look on the net but no joy.
Cheers.

Some for the Stand Up For Kosovo night raffle would be excellent, if that's OK?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
As the guys have heard on hear before I am off to Cambodia in three weeks on a self financing trip to assist at an Orphanage in Siem Reap. The shirts would go for car boot sale for fundraising. Details of the trip are on John Palfrey's Test Site. Do please have a look and consider us. Cheers

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Gave an Albion shirt to our room attendant in Kenya the other day for his 6yo so if anyone sees a centenary shirt with Robbie 6 on the back in Shanzu village near Mombasa then its from me.
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports