A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Notwithstanding the questionable veracity of the quote, I am absolutely certain Socrates never said that "slander becomes the tool of the looser".
Thank you for correcting my spelling, I hadn’t noticed the typo so stand corrected - Yes, the attribution is highly suspect and probably an internet version of Chinese whispers but every day is a school day …

”The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing“ 👍

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Many Trumpsters thought he had been reinstalled just because Donald said so. It's tough for Trump to remember all the fine details he was so busy making up scenarios to steal the election outcome.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
“And he’s a really fcuking weird person!” 😂

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That is the thing that there isn't sometimes enough made of. He's PROPERLY weird. Like Michael Jackson levels of weird.

Once he dies, we'll look back and wonder how someone who looked and spoke like that in the public eye was real. Such an oddball.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thank you for correcting my spelling, I hadn’t noticed the typo so stand corrected - Yes, the attribution is highly suspect and probably an internet version of Chinese whispers but every day is a school day …

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing👍
Aunt Augusta?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That is the thing that there isn't sometimes enough made of. He's PROPERLY weird. Like Michael Jackson levels of weird.

Once he dies, we'll look back and wonder how someone who looked and spoke like that in the public eye was real. Such an oddball.
Totally agree – I've been saying this for years. In fact, I think that's partly why I'm so fascinated (if that's the right word) by him. Pretty much everything about him is odd. The way he talks (lies), walks, stands, drinks from a glass, smiles (don't think I've ever seen/heard him laugh), verbally abuses people.

He's a really odd dude.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016

Colbert: I had an emotional flash how the dignity and trappings of that office could be abused over the next 4 years, were you having a similar feeling in that moment?
Obama: Yeah, yeah, it was a concern.
Colbert: And were those concerns borne out over the next 4 years?
Obama: Exceeded.

It's such an eloquent exchange to listen to at the very end of this segment of the interview but I really would recommend listening to the whole thing if you've not heard it before, or haven't listened for a while.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Some of the dumbest and weirdest Trump moments - 2020

Did you know the Spanish Flu of 1917 “probably ended the Second World War”?

IMG_0751.jpeg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bizarrely Arnie would be a return to sanity for the Republicans, but sadly being born in Austria precludes him from running (man). Also politically compared to the rest of the party he's practically a communist.
That didn't stop Obama. Born in a hut in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. He then got US aid money to go through college in the US. He later falsified his Birth Certificate to hide this and the fact he was born a Muslim.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
That didn't stop Obama. Born in a hut in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. He then got US aid money to go through college in the US. He later falsified his Birth Certificate to hide this and the fact he was born a Muslim.

FACT CHECK? - ‘Hilary started the birther movement’ and here we see ‘proof’ that Trump ‘finished it’

He’s utterly priceless 😂

Edit - that’s a tongue in cheek post by the way to rebut @knocky1’s post- note the inverted commas ! (Sometimes I think my humour is missed on here …)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here