[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Dear old, genial, senile and bewildered Joe v the pompous, narcissistic, lawsuit strewn, orange and aggressive Donald. IS THAT ALL THEY CAN COME UP WITH....!!!!!!!......GEEZ.........!!!!!
Well that may be the likiest choice but neither candidate is actually finalised as being on the ballot yet.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Trumpie needs to run as an independent if his nomination fail, its gods command
God apparently has other ideas 😂

- DeSanctimonious is scarier than DT for different reasons if his recent Florida re-election campaign ad is anything to go by!

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Someone please explain why...

The Republican Party is called "The Grand Old Party" when they were formed in 1854
&
The Democratic Party was formed in 1824 ?

They lied from the get go, typical American politics eh, never stood a chance....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't stand the guy, don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and believe that the only person he cares about is himself.

Having said that, I'd love to see him give it another shot, just to hear the meltdown/tantrum when he falls at whatever hurdle he does. DeSantis appears to be the more popular candidate for the party and it would be quite amusing to see him not even get to fight it out for the main gig again!

Plus I'd love to hear his excuses about why he didn't win. It'll probably be Hillary Clinton's fault again :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's only in it to sell more MAGA shite then eventually sell his supporter base to whomsoever offers up the most pardons.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He's desperate to extend his record of failure by losing a third election, but I doubt he's even going to be able to win the nomination this time. Best way to keep himself out of prison though! Maybe this defeat will be the one which wakes up his base of voters to how pathetic and wrong he is and they are.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
God apparently has other ideas

- DeSanctimonious is scarier than DT for different reasons if his recent Florida re-election campaign ad is anything to go by!

Religious fundamentalism is extremely dangerous in all its guises. Here's another fruitloop. Just as dangerous as trump.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Of course Trump has a chance of winning the next US Presidential Election.

1. Biden is an old man, older than Trump.
2. Kamala Harris has not made the impact she needed to.
3. The USA has its own cost of living crisis and many voters will want someone to blame.
4. Voters love to be seduced by promises of sunny uplands and greener grass. Trump will tell them what they want to hear, whereas Biden's rhetoric will be based more on reality.

That said, I think the shifting demographics is, ultimately, key. Younger people are more likely to support abortion and environmental policies, inclusive gender and racial policies and the Democrats have a stronger record here.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
That’s why Trump has vowed to take DeSantis down - all the Murdoch press, including Fox Fake News is now favouring backing DeSantis if he runs.

If we’re worried about Trump returning to power, we should be even more worried about this guy, he really will incentivise the fundamentalist anti-vaxers, Pro-life, gay bashing, gun-toting white extremists

That's a heavily biased article; more party political broadcast than proper news. Describing him as illiberal because he said that the benefits of vaccinating under-5's against covid are outweighed by the risks? That's surely a mainstream view. Taxing Disney at full rates? Liberals generally like taxing multinationals, don't they? It's not good journalism to muffle the sound of the good points by adding dubious ones.

Trump beat H Clinton because she was one of very few people in America that he could beat. If Trump faces Biden again, he may well win because Biden is also one of very few people in America who he could beat. If DeSantis faces Biden, he will win easily. People may have every sympathy for a man who can't remember how his son died, but they will be reluctant to vote for him even when Trump is the alternative.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I can't stand the guy, don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and believe that the only person he cares about is himself.

Having said that, I'd love to see him give it another shot, just to hear the meltdown/tantrum when he falls at whatever hurdle he does. DeSantis appears to be the more popular candidate for the party and it would be quite amusing to see him not even get to fight it out for the main gig again!

Plus I'd love to hear his excuses about why he didn't win. It'll probably be Hillary Clinton's fault again :lol:
Something, something, Hunter Biden's laptop

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Surely won't someone like Trump see any charges against him some kind of badge of honour,and play the card of the Liberal Elites are out to get him rather than Republican politics aka an establishment stitch up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports