Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I did not bounce this thread you miserable git.

Ignore it anyway. FFS. If you don’t like the thread move on. It’s not difficult. Take up your gripes and general moans with the poster above who bounced it. Thanks.

Miserable git?

I actually complimented you on all the work you’d put in!

FFS…..

You really are a bit of a pillock sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s odd how Newport and Peterborough fans haven’t thrown their hat into the “we made Ben White” ring

I know most of you are sick of it but I still enjoy the angst and anger of Leeds fans nearly a year after he returned to the Albion. Funny and sad

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I enjoy the contributions, it’s my sense of humour so feel free to continue.

I will not support this thread for a while though. Sick of the abuse from the moaning miserable mumsnet gang on here. I may start going into their dullard threads and being as rude as they are.

That's very gracious of you, Oh great one.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It’s odd how Newport and Peterborough fans haven’t thrown their hat into the “we made Ben White” ring

I know most of you are sick of it but I still enjoy the angst and anger of Leeds fans nearly a year after he returned to the Albion. Funny and sad

Not really. Its such a stupid argument that most fans can see how silly it is. Leeds have got two good young attackers in their U23s in Sam Greenwood and Joe Gelhardt although they are younger than White was, he hasn't transformed them to the extent silly Leeds fans claim White was transformed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On Twitter some buffoon is claiming that they sabotaged our player of the season vote to get white as it!

I thought it was a bit random

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On Twitter some buffoon is claiming that they sabotaged our player of the season vote to get white as it!

If they did, which they didnt, it would be the most bizarre pointless thing for Leeds fans to do. Make Ben White, the player they missed out on, seem an even better playing by getting him that award? Oh god Leeds fan you really got one over on us! What tinkers!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Possible. I think most Albion fans would have gone for Biss?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We did Leeds more of a favour than they did us. Regardless of the loan spell to them or not, Ben White was always destined for the top of the game. Many of us could see that when he was playing for Newport. As it happens, his progression might have been even faster if he’d have stayed with us and not helped out Leeds.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can’t be arsed to scroll part to the start of the thread, but if I recall it was roughly:
- Last season: Leeds easily finish top six.
- This season: Leeds finish top three.
- Next season: Leeds do PL and CL double.
- Pope, US President, Secretary-General of the UN etc all stand down to allow Bielsa to assume his rightful position as leader of the entire world.

How’s that going?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here