Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Spoof account.
Looks deluded enough to be real. Quite vitriolic.

For one glorious moment this morning "Deluded Leeds fans" was about 9th down the list of threads and "Ben White" wasn't in the top 10. Happy days they were, happy days.
Would love it to continue - it's been great fun. Sadly it's been running down lately, presumably as reality begins to dawn on Leeds fans that their bellendery ain't going to get them #Leeds' Ben White (he's Leeds through and through).

el punal

My understanding was that Barry Lloyd took a team of hardened mercenaries into a Guatemalan jungle to rescue Mark Beeney from Soviet backed guerrillas. Things took a surprising turn though when the team started getting picked off one by one by an invisible Alien hunter that was visiting Earth to hunt and collect trophies. Eventually Barry Lloyd managed to trap and kill the alien creature by setting off a small nuclear device, allowing him to deliver Mark Beeney to Leeds thus saving Brighton and Hove Albion.

(I think I've got that one right?)

(I think you’ve got that one right more than mine. 10/10 for imagination and incisive research!). :cool:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
(I think you’ve got that one right more than mine. 10/10 for imagination and incisive research!). :cool:

I think that resulted from combination of weird dreams last night, a bad night's sleep in general, waking up super early and then drinking an unsafe amount of coffee before 7.30am.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looks deluded enough to be real. Quite vitriolic.

Would love it to continue - it's been great fun. Sadly it's been running down lately, presumably as reality begins to dawn on Leeds fans that their bellendery ain't going to get them #Leeds' Ben White (he's Leeds through and through).

Oh, we have a whole season to go!

I think the Delusion won’t end with Ben White. The implosion will be something to behold as the cold reality of elite level football hits them [emoji1696]

I’m hoping to see #bielsaout personally.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 12.50.52.png

Er, no. It is a sign that you haven't been successful with targets yet and may remain unsuccessful, in the end desperately settling for 2nd, 3rd or 4th choices.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
View attachment 127596

Er, no. It is a sign that you haven't been successful with targets yet and may remain unsuccessful, in the end desperately settling for 2nd, 3rd or 4th choices.

Haha - given the state of things, they are 100% right to be having a meltdown. :D

MOT transfer thread is starting to sound a lot more realistic

https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39714&start=920

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:19 pm
Against Salah, Mane and Firmino.

Thats terrifying.

Douglas has no pace, Salah could jog ad give him a 20 yard headstart and still Salah would win.

Dallas isnt a good defender, a hint of pace and ability and he looks baffled.

Ayling cant play cb :oops:
We'll get battered with that back four :(

It's incredible how many on here proclaim they don't watch premier league football then reckon we'll be ok without recognised quality centre-backs :shock:

We require proper CB's at prem level, the pace in this league is frightening compared to the lukewarm championship

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Haha - given the state of things, they are 100% right to be having a meltdown. :D

MOT transfer thread is starting to sound a lot more realistic

https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39714&start=920

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:19 pm
Against Salah, Mane and Firmino.

Thats terrifying.

Douglas has no pace, Salah could jog ad give him a 20 yard headstart and still Salah would win.

Dallas isnt a good defender, a hint of pace and ability and he looks baffled.

Ayling cant play cb :oops:
We'll get battered with that back four :(

It's incredible how many on here proclaim they don't watch premier league football then reckon we'll be ok without recognised quality centre-backs :shock:

We require proper CB's at prem level, the pace in this league is frightening compared to the lukewarm championship

Popcorn anyone.

wacko.jpg

wacko1.jpg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Would be wonderful if Bielsa left, that why I can have both of my wishes regarding Leeds: Bielsa being successful and Leeds ****ing off straight down the Championship again.

My non-BHAFC wishlist over the next couple of weeks is Zahahaha leaves Palace for £30m (I know, it's £200m less than he's worth), Leeds can't sign a striker (so have to start with Bamford), Koch goes to Spurs and Bielsa leaves because they''ve only signed 3 15-year old trainees.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hoping Koch chooses to go to Spurs first.

That in itself will give the deluded ones a shot of reality. Especially as they’re starting to big him up as a better signing then White (suuuuure, tell yourselves that).

Come on Spurs!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It’s surprising it’s taken this long to suss that Bielsa isn’t a total tit and will not relish getting a pants down spanking every week.

Ravioli and Kinnear...they’re coming for you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Maybe now it will start to dawn on a few of the less thick ones that the reason why we don't want to sell Ben is because it's bloody hard and expensive to go out and sign exciting new talent from other clubs.

So when you already have them at your club, make sure you damn keep and use them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here