[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can’t find it but there was a link on here a few days ago to an awful article about White wanting to leave but not being able to say it, I was conversing with the author of that abysmal piece last night...
[tweet]1296945089261051905[/tweet]

[tweet]1297059006222147584[/tweet]

Who can argue with FACTS like that.
Lol.

Reminds me of when Connolly didn't have ( or removed ) any pictures in bhafc kit and the absolute drama which was inferred from it.

Either he hasn't got round to changing it ( most likely ) or his agent has said leave it be while he negotiates.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I can’t find it but there was a link on here a few days ago to an awful article about White wanting to leave but not being able to say it, I was conversing with the author of that abysmal piece last night...
[tweet]1296945089261051905[/tweet]

[tweet]1297059006222147584[/tweet]

Who can argue with FACTS like that.

I’m at the point of wishing I was totally ignorant to their ramblings but I’m in to deep and need to see it through

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Serious question. You're a decent foreign player whose got a few PL clubs after you, contracts/finances are similar for all clubs, and Bielsa has actually found time to sign a 1 year extension. So who do you chose?

Leeds or Everton?
Leeds or Southampton?
Leeds or Wolves?
Leeds or Leicester?

How about

Leeds or Arsenal?
Leeds or Spurs?

Apparently, the answer to each (from someone on WACCOE) is Leeds.

"This is getting a lot of getting used to. When Leeds were a championship club we were always the 21st most attractive club to sign for, unfortunately our finances and reluctant owners meant we could not, or would not pay for the players that we could have attracted. When we got promoted we instantly became more attractive than at least 10 other clubs, throw Bielsa into the mix and only Premier League clubs that offer Champions League football are more attractive. We are still limited by our finances but the longer we stay up the better that gets."

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I know it’s difficult, in between seasons and all that, with not a lot else going on, but do you think we may just be spending too much time talking about Leeds - makes them feel important.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Serious question. You're a decent foreign player whose got a few PL clubs after you, contracts/finances are similar for all clubs, and Bielsa has actually found time to sign a 1 year extension. So who do you chose?

Leeds or Everton?
Leeds or Southampton?
Leeds or Wolves?
Leeds or Leicester?

How about

Leeds or Arsenal?
Leeds or Spurs?

"This is getting a lot of getting used to. When Leeds were a championship club we were always the 21st most attractive club to sign for, unfortunately our finances and reluctant owners meant we could not, or would not pay for the players that we could have attracted. When we got promoted we instantly became more attractive than at least 10 other clubs, throw Bielsa into the mix and only Premier League clubs that offer Champions League football are more attractive. We are still limited by our finances but the longer we stay up the better that gets."

Apparently if a player is coming from a foreign club they may have to go into 14 days quarantine before they can join up with the buying club. Doesn’t apply if they’re signing from a uk club

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see that the Leeds fans are now claiming that Koch is a better deal for them as they can get him for 10m euros. Does this ring true? Leeds offered about £25m for a White, a player with no top flight experience, but can a get a player who's a full German international for a third of the price?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
peterward;9470679 "[I said:
This is getting a lot of getting used to. When Leeds were a championship club we were always the 21st most attractive club to sign for, unfortunately our finances and reluctant owners meant we could not, or would not pay for the players that we could have attracted. When we got promoted we instantly became more attractive than at least 10 other clubs, throw Bielsa into the mix and only Premier League clubs that offer Champions League football are more attractive. We are still limited by our finances but the longer we stay up the better that gets."[/I]

So Leeds are now more attractive to players, due to their Mightiness and Bielsa than all but 4 Premier League clubs. That really is World Class delusion.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There is so much bumping material around.

The do actually think they are up there with there Top 6. It is going to be really funny and satisfying to watch when it all falls apart.

Their outlook on Brighton is just comical, it's like everything is opposite in the "Leeds United Bubble"

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On that basis they should have signed all their number 1 transfer targets by now with every player clambering to join.

What you are missing is that their targets are all gagging to sign but they have struggled to get selling clubs to accept the idea, that as they are so MIGHTY, Leeds also set the transfer fee.

It’s hard to understand as the fan of a minnow but I think that’s how it works,

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I see that the Leeds fans are now claiming that Koch is a better deal for them as they can get him for 10m euros. Does this ring true? Leeds offered about £25m for a White, a player with no top flight experience, but can a get a player who's a full German international for a third of the price?

Not anymore. There are rumours that Spurs are in for Koch. His price is rising - £20m has now been quoted. Leeds better get a shift on.

What you are missing is that their targets are all gagging to sign but they have struggled to get selling clubs to accept the idea, that as they are so MIGHTY, Leeds also set the transfer fee.

It’s hard to understand as the fan of a minnow but I think that’s how it works,

All the more reason why their recruitment should have been done and dusted ready for their Champions League push.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not anymore. There are rumours that Spurs are in for Koch. His price is rising - £20m has now been quoted. Leeds better get a shift on.

No, all is good, they need to get Bielsa to sign. He is able to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear, such are his powers. As long as they get a full preseason even the youth team will be World beaters come the first game at Anfield.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Leeds or Everton?
Leeds or Southampton?
Leeds or Wolves?
Leeds or Leicester?

How about

Leeds or Arsenal?
Leeds or Spurs?

Not sure they are even the most attractive club in Yorkshire at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here