Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Neighbour - Tosser

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
"The recent revelations about the Albion's proposal to locate a hotel with the stadium must be a factor in the decision. The Club kept their consultant's report a secret in the resumed inquiry and never mentioned where they would locate the hotel if they got the Falmer site.

They never mentioned it because they never applied to build one at Falmer you twat!

I really am now at the point where "gratuitous violence" seems to be the only answer.

Surely we must be able to do something about the w@nker that is David Neighbour coming out with statements like the above.

Don't these people have to follow some sort of code of conduct?

Are they allowed to release Press Statements that are complete bollocks?

There must be a way we can get back at this man.

I can't think of two people that I have ever detested more than Neighbour and DeVecchi.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
David Neighbour and LDC

For the last few weeks, in the vast number of tedious moments I get at work, I've been compiling a list of all the karmic shit I need to redress over Falmer. When I am back in my comfort blanket of self-employment (or have earnt enough to take a few more months off) I will be sorting it.

I've actually left the list on my desk today, but off the top of my head it includes:

Ann De Vecchi
David Neighbour
Norman Baker
David Bellotti
Bill Archer
The planning inspectors who've made ludicrous reports
Marina Pepper
John Prescott
Whoever it was at the club who decided it would be ok to get Prescott on the pitch at that Hull game
Andy Perseus
Dave Wilcock

And basically I'm gonna be doing stuff like standing outside their offices/homes for weeks on end handing them fresh roses, taking them out dancing and paying for their favourite pizzas to be delivered to them, plus talking to them to see what other stuff I can help with, like bad stuff that happened to them in childhood and that sort of thing.

The aim is just to restore the balance between the amount of good shit that needs to happen and the amount of bad shit they've been up to.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh.

When I heard you say David Neighbour, I thought you meant this guy.

kevinharrington.thumb.jpg

(we might have more luck with this one)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Mr Banana said:
David Neighbour and LDC

For the last few weeks, in the vast number of tedious moments I get at work, I've been compiling a list of all the karmic shit I need to redress over Falmer. When I am back in my comfort blanket of self-employment (or have earnt enough to take a few more months off) I will be sorting it.

I've actually left the list on my desk today, but off the top of my head it includes:

Ann De Vecchi
David Neighbour
Norman Baker
David Bellotti
Bill Archer
The planning inspectors who've made ludicrous reports
Marina Pepper
John Prescott
Whoever it was at the club who decided it would be ok to get Prescott on the pitch at that Hull game
Andy Perseus
Dave Wilcock

And basically I'm gonna be doing stuff like standing outside their offices/homes for weeks on end handing them fresh roses, taking them out dancing and paying for their favourite pizzas to be delivered to them, plus talking to them to see what other stuff I can help with, like bad stuff that happened to them in childhood and that sort of thing.

The aim is just to restore the balance between the amount of good shit that needs to happen and the amount of bad shit they've been up to.

How can you lump DtG in with that lot - what's he ever done to you ?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He hasn't done anything to me, it's just his constant "Falmer is never going to happen", "the club have got a Plan B", "I've got all the inside info" stuff on here. You've gotta realise that all this stuff adds up, it's nothing to do with me, it's karma. It's fine, I'm already on the way to getting the balance back for Dave, I've kissed him a couple of times at games in the last month.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The tragedy is that some people believe him.

He is a remarkably uncharismatic TV performer though, he was absolutely wooden on that BBC South-East report the other day.

TelscombeGull

Oct 11, 2006
BN10
mona said:
Don't pick a fight with Coun. Neighbour. He is a hard man with form. He picks fights with people from his Saltdean beach hut.

This is very true, he only fights with women though, he runs away from tougher opponents!:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

I am much struck by Neighbour's words of wisdom in a letter to the Sussex Express this week.

Talking about the efforts LDC make to ensure that councillors know all about the planning process, he has this to say:-

"Part of the training emphasis is to inform councillors of their duty to represent constituents from the whole district. not just the ward in which an application site is situated".

Yeah?

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I think the only course of action now is to mount a mass rally, wherein the entire population of Sussex converges on Lewes High Street to demonstrate against the actions of these despicable individuals who are intent on destroying a sporting heritage of over 100 years. And if that is unrealistic (which obviously it is), we should identify just one inhabitant from each village, hamlet, town, city, in Sussex and have them march silently down Lewes High Street, replete with anti-LDC banners, demanding that they cease their crusade against the club which represents professional football in Sussex.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Jim in the West said:
I think the only course of action now is to mount a mass rally, wherein the entire population of Sussex converges on Lewes High Street to demonstrate against the actions of these despicable individuals who are intent on destroying a sporting heritage of over 100 years. And if that is unrealistic (which obviously it is), we should identify just one inhabitant from each village, hamlet, town, city, in Sussex and have them march silently down Lewes High Street, replete with anti-LDC banners, demanding that they cease their crusade against the club which represents professional football in Sussex.
But Lewes DC don't give a toss what we think. They feel they can keep in power even if every Albion fan in their district votes against them. It's a bit like Thatcher's attitude to the old industrial areas that she allowed to decline. She had enough support in suburban and rural England to ignore Scotland, Wales and industrial England. DeVecchi hates football and those in LDC who are football sympathetic have no interest in the Albion as they are not originally from Sussex.
All we can do legally is support the Seagull Party and let off steam against the lying shits and their phoney environmentalism on here.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
TelscombeGull said:
This is very true, he only fights with women though, he runs away from tougher opponents!:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

After picking on their young daughters first. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here