Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
The one Brighton striker who is tearing it up is Deniz Undav. Could be playing Champions League next season!

I would love to see his career goal stats. Think it higher per game than any of our current or previous

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Naylor said previously that we were looking to bring in another senior player in the Summer, I wonder how many is optimal and at what point it becomes "too many chiefs..."
Which summer?

With the Albion, it’s always critical to nail down the year when talking dates.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If club or RDZ think that having a Lallana or Milner on hand in the dressing room , or available for even limited minutes (alongside other veterans like Welbeck, Dunk, Gross, Veltman) - because they benefit from more than just their playing time , it helps with the balance of the squad, mentoring younger players (of which we have plenty) and coaching support (if RDZ left suddenly perhaps ? ) - then not sure why its seen as such an issue.
Lots of people think it's an issue, because they think they know how much money Lallana and Milner are currently earning, and will earn if their contracts are extended. I'm not privy to this information, and I'd wager large sums that no-one else on here is either.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The one Brighton striker who is tearing it up is Deniz Undav. Could be playing Champions League next season!

I would love to see his career goal stats. Think it higher per game than any of our current or previous
1714770474760.png

Recent clubs show only, but full total at bottom.

And remember we can get him back only if he has sorted out all the shit back home that took him back there.

I hope he has, of course.

Oh and he has not eclipsed Joao Pedro. Quite yet, amyway.

1714770762219.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here