Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Damn work..its too hot

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Okay, I'm at work, the office windows are open the blinds are closed and I have fan on about 3 feet from my head. The themometer on the wall says its 85 degrees and I'm sweating like a convicted kiddie fiddler.
In comes my twat of a boss a tells me to put my tie on, erm hello are you trying to kill me?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thermometer says 27 degrees in my office, luckily we dont have to dress smart here so its t-shirts al round. Still f***ing hot mind.:flameboun

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
80's - check out the Health and Safety regs. The office is over a certain temperature, you can tell said Nazi to go f*** himself and head for the pub. with or without a tie. :cool:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I went to work this morning in shorts and t-shirt and I have a fan on my desk and thre eothe rfans in the room but still it is hot. To make matters worse I have manged to rip a hole in my shorts by sticking my wallet in the back pocket which is blatently not big enough to fit it, so I have now got to go buy some new shorts at lunch time as everytime I move the hole gets bigger.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I've got the week off to watch the Open golf at Sandwich. Just about to go and play some golf myself - much rather be in the office though :p :p :p :p

and if you believe that you'll believe anything
:D

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Just spoke to a client in Guernsey and its pissing down so should be thundering here by about 4.:mad:

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
you want to try standing in front of 2 huge ovens both blasting out 375 degrees with no windows or fans wearing a stupid placky apron then come tell me its hot
:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
I pity all you people at work.

If I'm getting too hot just sitting in my garden I'd hate to know what it's like in an office right now. :nono:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
You have a PC in your garden?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Right now i'm sitting by an open window typing this message...

Nice cool breeze coming through plus my fan is on full power too...
Ahh this is the life :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here