Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cyclists

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I almost killed someone this afternoon. Not my fault I might add. But it has made me thoroughly angry and ruined what has been an otherwise alright day.

I was driving back to my office having picked up my lunch from the Pyecombe M&S/BP, I drove past the Plough and up towards to the A23 northbound re-entry. As I got onto the slip road I did my usual and started to accelerate to match speed with the traffic flow - Those of you who know this area will know there is a tiny little road that joins the slip from the left, a T-junction.

As I approach it to go past some utter fucknugget cyclist (without a helmet) comes roaring out of there like no-one's business. I had no time to hoot the stupid shit and had to swerve like I have never before to avoid smearing him liberally over the A23 re-entry (and perhaps more importantly wrecking my car, because I lack empathy before you point it out).

I see many responsible cyclists all days of the week as I do quite a bit of driving in my spare time, so I have absolutely nothing against them; However it's idiots like this chap, whoever the hell he is, that fuel the common perception that Cyclists are a menace.

f***ing irresponsible shitty little wanker.

I had right of way and he shot out without looking. Its not like he'd have had to live with the consequences either.

:censored::rant::wrong::mad:punish:

I_mad.jpg

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
So your title should be "Cyclist", not "Cyclists".

But yeah, as a responsible and careful cyclist I get equally as annoyed by the irresponsible minority (and it is a minority) who give us all a bad name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here