Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Palace support is so shit that they lock the home fans in! Very funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would have taken a draw before the game, as Selhurst is a bleak place in winter and it is hard to place your best in that atmosphere. But we were suckered with what seemed to be a set piece penalty-winning move from a short corner. Or the linesman was?

Then 1-1 would have been OK.

Some Palace fans were happy with a draw as well. Barnes and Agdestein seemed better the new boy Vokes.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm fine if I'm at the game but watching on tele or listening to the radio does my head in.

Exactly the same here. Been a torturous last couple of hours listening on the radio.

Brilliant result lads. Was going for the 0-0 draw at the start, so to come from one behind is stellar. Very proud of the team and Barnes in particular, who in the past I've slagged off, but has had a heroic January. GOSBTS.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looking back in hindsight a draw is ok. Still unbeaten in 2012

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Palace supporters being locked in. Never heard of that before :shrug:

I remember Brentford getting locked after an FA Cup tie in the late 80's at Griffin Park, the one that Garry Nelson scored his wondergoal in, and i think the other was a pen....two pitch invasions if my memory serves me correctly. One of my all time classic Albion away days that one...a great day!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Sat opposite the Albion fans tonight. Very very impressive.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, just seen the penalties on SSN. Outrageous dive by Zaha, never a pen.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A draw has just about kyboshed our remote chances of automatic promotion. Play-offs are still well within reach. Statistically safe from relegation. A mid-table Championship team like Leicester City, Leeds United and Derby County.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Nice to see Bennett still remembers top man, and when you are finished with Norwich hop back on the train down here.

Ebenno88 Elliott Bennett
Good luck to Brighton tonight. Big game against palace. Hope they can avenge last result! #BHAFC [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION]navarro31 [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]ySparrow10 @aelabd6
31 Jan

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just got home, opened the post and my Palarse tickets have arrived! Not bad only 48 hours late!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I've had a quick look through this thread, and on youtube...but I'm sure there was a video of the singing/chanting after the match in the streets of Croydon...does anyone know what page of this thread it is on or have a link? Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here