Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese / Asian Grocers..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Are there any good ones (or any at all) locally?

Thought there was one Worthing way someone mentioned but would like a recommendation from anyne in the know.

Thanks!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Chinky one in Preston street or Taj in Western rd.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
There's one on Clifton Road, Worthing. Call in and say hello (see resolutions thread)!

I don't know road names in Worthing, but is that the one near the train station? Otherwise, apparently there's one there too..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Not local I know but the best I have been to is Wing Yip on the Purley way. If you happen to be up that way its well worth a visit , as it is a super market/cash n carry type place rather than just a 'local' shop. supplies the takeaways etc.....:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't know road names in Worthing, but is that the one near the train station? Otherwise, apparently there's one there too..

Yes, just about 50yds south of The Clifton......go to the chinese shop but NOT the pub :eek:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm still alive :)

It was quite a regular occurance for one particular regular to urinate in the pockets of the pool table..... no names Veg as his brother posts on here. It was my local for 5 or 6 years and I`m still here with a few good tales to tell.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It was quite a regular occurance for one particular regular to urinate in the pockets of the pool table..... no names Veg as his brother posts on here. It was my local for 5 or 6 years and I`m still here with a few good tales to tell.

You forget when said gentleman potted the brown on the same pool table..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here