Chappers I'm entering us onto Bargain Hunt

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
But am a little bit stuck on one question.

Describe the funniest experience of your life.

tough huh, cos it can't be too rude cos we won't get on the show and it can't be too boring, well cos it's the funniest.

My real funniest is when I first went to uni. We were all going out cos it was one of my new flat mates birthday's. blah blah blah, we was well piss in the flat before going to club. Long story short, it's time to go and I really need a poo. So I go. And go I did.
Big problem. The toilet gets blocked. In a panic I flush, and flush again hoping that will help the problem....it didn't. Everyone was waiting outside and the toilet had completely overflowed and split out my stink shit all over the hallway. In a drunken panic I just changed my socks and left the flat and went to the club.

Anyway, night cracks on, all get more pissed than anything and the birthday boy goes home cos he is too battered. Long story short (again) we all go home at the end of the night to find said pissed up birthday boy in the hall way on the floor (just past all the large soggy carpet area) with a cycling glove on his hand (he liked cycling). But more worryingly the toilet was unblocked.....good for me....bad for birthday boy.

He was so pissed that in noticing the toilet was blocked (with my huge man shit) he thought it would be a good idea to unblock it with his hand. I cried and cried. :lolol:

anyway, back to the bargain hunt application form. help please.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The funniest thing that has ever happened to me?

Unfortuntely mine is poo related too.

I was shit faced on a greek island while travelling round europe in a bar somewhere. I just had one of the messiest poos ever, coz of all the weird food out there, you know, half runny but solid in places. Anyway the wiping was taking sometime due to me being pissed and the fact that i was having real trouble wiping my bum.

Little did i realise that i hadn't locked the door and this bloke open it mid wipe, the look on his face was priceless, i just pissed myself and went on wiping. Then i realised that i could be seen by most of the bar, got a few weird looks after that.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
not poo related!:lolol:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Max the application form has been sent. By the way we had to say interesting things about ourselves so I told the Bargain Hunt team all about the UNDEFEATED AFC LIZARD including a website created in our honour.....they're bound to pick us!!!

Last edited:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Vinyl Richie said:
Max the application form has been sent. By the way we had to say interesting things about ourselves so I told the Bargain Hunt team all about the UNDEFEATED AFC LIZARD including a website created in our honour.....they're bound to pick us!!!

No doubt about it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
see even shegull says so :clap2: We're such WINNERS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports