Reading v Barnsley

Swansea v Scunthorpe

Doncaster v Tottenham

Peterborough v Ipswich

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
City will be relieved to have got an easier draw this year. Good luck to em.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
scummers v manure wannabes will be a TV game I reckon

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
West Ham v Millwall... :nono:
blessing in disguise game - may stop the little lairy wankers that knock one out to films like Green Street and Football Factory from being complete and utter dickheads when they get kicked the shit out of them by REAL firms

as for the rest of the draw - pretty shit really , if the balls had been drawn exactly the same way with us instead of Swansea I wouldn't have been gutted y'know - Scunny at home , I could not be more apathetic if I tried :shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will West Ham v Millwall be shown live on Sky ?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
West ham and cardiff's games will go off LARGE....fact

a FACT at the end of a sentence is when your SURE it will happen,chances are there will be 1,000 police on duty that will stop anything from happening,it will gesturing,naughty songs and a few things chucked i would imagine....oh and rovers wont turn up at cardiff

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
blessing in disguise game - may stop the little lairy wankers that knock one out to films like Green Street and Football Factory from being complete and utter dickheads when they get kicked the shit out of them by REAL firms

No they wont. As if they do go, they will travel by train.

Will West Ham v Millwall be shown live on Sky ?

I reckon it will, yeah. Mind you, we've got West Ham the Sunday before, so both of our games have to be on the WEDNESDAY.

a FACT at the end of a sentence is when your SURE it will happen,chances are there will be 1,000 police on duty that will stop anything from happening,it will gesturing,naughty songs and a few things chucked i would imagine....oh and rovers wont turn up at cardiff

There will be more trouble at Cardiff v Bristol / Wigan v Blackpool.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

ok mate cool - if u think a few old bill will erase all the potential trouble then great - i'll have some of what your on :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
ok mate cool - if u think a few old bill will erase all the potential trouble then great - i'll have some of what your on :)

yes i do,there will be over 1000 on duty probs,what happened the last time they played then? west ham made a hilarious attempt to rush the wall end,they chucked a few seats and there wer some minor skirmishes outside,its footie violence 2009 that is

as for bristol rovers,im not sure they have the minerals to travel over the bridge,city would but dont think rovers will do much on a tuesday game,we will see though

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
West Ham vs Millwall
Please if people think that the old bill will stop a hatred as big as that then you most be made
most football hooligans fight when the game is being played this is for two reasons
the police are busy controlling the fans in the stadium where they think it may kick off
and the other reason that most have already been identified by there clubs and banned from all games for many seasons so cant attend the game anyway

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No doubt proud dads will be showing thier offspring this in the run up to the big game

[yt]BBvJRRlGo2M&feature=related[/yt]

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
yeah seen that footage a few times,decent stuff but that would never happen now would it.if the two main mobs organise something and avoid the police there will be severe trouble but im sticking with what i said previously

You're having a laugh aren't you ?. Do you think they'll all sit there and say grace with each other ?. It's West Ham v Millwank for fucks sake...it'll kick off everywhere big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports