Camerons the winner!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sums it up nicely really, the most boring person winning the most boring Big Brother ever...

Surely thats the end now? Please no BB5! :nono:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Cameron's the most boring **** I've ever witnessed in my ENTIRE LIFE. Well done everyone who voted for him. You really have no context of the words 'entertainment' or 'fun' or 'amusement' or 'boring' or 'wanker' or 'self-righteous' or 'tosspot' or 'anal-retentive' or 'engaging' or 'moron' or 'worthy.'
If BB means to you watching a repressed 10 year old on their first day at school then congrats. You have a worthy winner.
Hooray for you, Eastenders & Miss Marple brigade.
But everyone knows who the real winners on BB4 are - Ray & Jon.
I guarantee that (like Craig from BB1) Cam will be forgotten in microseconds, while the stars will remain in the public eye for quite some time. Shame on you, you Bible bashing blue-rinse snuggling bastard. I hope your £70,000 gets embezzeled. You don't deserve it.

N.B. I love Cam (not)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
All the polls were right then. Personally he should not have been the winner in my view. I think Scott or Ray perhaps deserved it more.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Trigger said:
Sums it up nicely really, the most boring person winning the most boring Big Brother ever...

Surely thats the end now? Please no BB5! :nono:
oi i'm going in for bb5 !

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
slug balancer said:
But everyone knows who the real winners on BB4 are - Ray & Jon.

Spot on.

An "entertainment show" being won by the most boring person I have ever seen. That's the best joke I've heard in a long time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Happy Seagull said:
Has anyone been watching Big Brother USA? It's been showing on E4 this weekend, and the 1st show was better than the whole UK series. I think it's f***ing ace :clap: :banana: :bowdown: :unclesam: :bounce:
:lolol: :glare: oh your being serious !

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Dunkstar said:
ERRRRRR Bo selecta!:shootself :p

But what has Craig done? Nowt, that's what.

And Bo Selecta is total shit. Craig only does that to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
that building show on bbc1 ! , the e4 adverts ...... thats about it really:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports