'Butt why?'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have just got in from work and iam still mad at the conversation i heard at work today so i thought id share it with you all!

I walked into the staff room just in time to here a conversation started about last nights game and Zidanes headbutt, There was about 5 people sat around the table just laughting and saying what did he think he was doing blah blah blah then some fat chris mole cuntalike pops up with well it wasnt as bad as Rooneys Stamp was it ??? (f***ing wanker) so instantly iv jumped in the converstion and politley said im going to have to disagree with you there but he would not give up so in the end i just told the fat bastard to shut up beacuse he didnt have a f***ing clue what he was talking about :angry: :angry:

Bloody tosser sorry for the rant but the point of the story is why the f*** do people when it is England think they have a opinion on football this man knew f*** all and it just really wanks me off that people think just beacuse its the world cup they are now experts! he was also the bloke after the sweden game wasnt pleased not becasue of the result and the fact we went threw top but because we havnt beaten Sweden in 68 years

And the moral of the story is never listen to a fat man with a beard:) :angry: unless he supports the albion ;)

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
munkfish said:
IAnd the moral of the story is never listen to a fat man with a beard:) :angry:

Thank God I've shaved mine off :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:

And the moral of the story is never listen to a fat man with a beard:) :angry: unless he supports the albion ;)

I haven't even got pubes:clap: :clap: :clap:
Wait a minute...:down:

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
munkfish said:

Bloody tosser sorry for the rant but the point of the story is why the f*** do people when it is England think they have a opinion on football this man knew f*** all and it just really wanks me off that people think just beacuse its the world cup they are now experts! he was also the bloke after the sweden game wasnt pleased not becasue of the result and the fact we went threw top but because we havnt beaten Sweden in 68 years

I know this isn't an English exam or anything like that, but there are times when using some punctuation really does make sentences easier to read :p

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Re: Re: 'Butt why?'

Stinkers Bridge said:
I know this isn't an English exam or anything like that, but there are times when using some punctuation really does make sentences easier to read :p
is it because your fat and have a beard ;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
munkfish said:
I have just got in from work and iam still mad at the conversation i heard at work today so i thought id share it with you all!

I walked into the staff room just in time to here a conversation started about last nights game and Zidanes headbutt, There was about 5 people sat around the table just laughting and saying what did he think he was doing blah blah blah then some fat chris mole cuntalike pops up with well it wasnt as bad as Rooneys Stamp was it ??? (f***ing wanker) so instantly iv jumped in the converstion and politley said im going to have to disagree with you there but he would not give up so in the end i just told the fat bastard to shut up beacuse he didnt have a f***ing clue what he was talking about :angry: :angry:

You told him to shut up? My what wonderfull social skills you have bet you have a wonderful working relationship with your co workers.:lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Re: Re: 'Butt why?'

looney said:
You told him to shut up? My what wonderfull social skills you have bet you have a wonderful working relationship with your co workers.:lolol:

i would have done the same thing!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
So looney what would you have done? nothing proberly unless he was black or gay ???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't have told him to shut up especially in front of a group of work colleages.

How long have you worked there?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If he was black I would have marched him ofto the immigration office by the scruff of his neck, if he was gay I would have rang Les bein and watched as Les came round and bummed him.

If he was black and gay, hmmmmmmmmmm now theres a dilemma.:lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
looney said:
If he was black I would have marched him ofto the immigration office by the scruff of his neck, if he was gay I would have rang Les bein and watched as Les came round and bummed him.

If he was black and gay, hmmmmmmmmmm now theres a dilemma.:lolol:

Why would you watch les bum him ??? surley thats a bit gay in itself

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
You could always do a bull impression into his chest, then when he's on the floor stamp on his nuts. Followed by a quick comment along the lines of "Well, now you have experience, which one smarts more?!?!"

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Woodchip said:
You could always do a bull impression into his chest, then when he's on the floor stamp on his nuts. Followed by a quick comment along the lines of "Well, now you have experience, which one smarts more?!?!"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: A fine suggestion

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whiffy co workers, now thers a dilemma.

If he hums to bad then report him, how long has fat and stinky worked there?

You must be doing wonders for his self esteem.:lolol:

A good thread topic would be whats the grossest thing youve seen a fatty do at work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports