[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why leave the story hanging there? The new chapter's barely started. Where's the dramatic flair?

One suitable ending could 'of' been the team walking out v Marseille for the club's first ever European competitive match with something something 'To Be Continued...'
Erm...wasn't our first ever European competitive match against AEK Athens?

;)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
As a Moderator, I would expect you of all people to know the first rule of NSC: Never let the truth get in the way of a good post. Sake! :rolleyes:

I find this an extremely interesting view of NSC posting.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
How will this be ‘released’? Netflix? Amazon Prime?
Judging by the time it's taken to finish it, it will be released slowly. Think back to the days of a dial up connection when it would take a week to download one track, and just as you managed to connect in the first place, some muppet would pick up the phone and cut you off! :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If they're delaying to add bits on, its going to be longer than The Irishman at this rate.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Judging by the time it's taken to finish it, it will be released slowly. Think back to the days of a dial up connection when it would take a week to download one track, and just as you managed to connect in the first place, some muppet would pick up the phone and cut you off! :lolol:
Released via the seagull line Brighton 8049.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do we know what platform it is being released on yet?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
That's odd, because I've just been in contact with someone at Abacus and they said: 'Unfortunately, there has been production delays on Brighton Stand or Fall and we do not have a release date yet.'

:shrug:
Clearly not Greg old love 😂

Whats the best pre film boozer near the Duke of York’s?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I am NOT signing up to Instagram.
I AM signing up to Instagram!!! It's been over a year since I started this thread and around 18 months since the first trailer went out!! Every time this thread gets bounced I get excited & then disappointed.
Need an excuse to sign up to Insta' anyway to check up on jnr. I only know some of his 'Insta' name & this will reel him in! :lolol: ....
I've just spoken to Jnr halfway through writing this, to say I'm joining 'Insta', he was very distressed. :lolol::lolol: He's going to block me instantly as apparently you get notifications when someone from your contacts joins!!!! He has spies watching him anyway. 'Yoof' of today think their parents are thick. Cheeky little git doesn't mind me taking him to matches!!! I might exert my power & kick him out of a FB group that I verified him for. If I'm not allowed to join 'Insta' he's not allowed to be in a FB group I'm a member of! Not that I'm being childish or anything! :unsure::unsure: :laugh::laugh:

Edit to add...... I now know his full 'Insta' name so @Bozza can you block him from the NSC 'Insta' just so I can prove a point! :lolol: :lolol: I don't really mean that but it would be very funny!! :D

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports