Brighton looking to loan...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
If we are aspiring to Kyle and are paying off Mayo then does that mean that we are likely to buy back Nathan Elder off the Bees for an extortionate amount.

Although we should never have sold the only competition up front we had.

Jimmy Grimble

We were after him early in the summer but pulled out.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
If we are aspiring to Kyle and are paying off Mayo then does that mean that we are likely to buy back Nathan Elder off the Bees for an extortionate amount.

Although we should never have sold the only competition up front we had.[/QUOTE

He was never really given a fair chance was he.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
does it matter? you knew what he meant

Absolutely yes it does matter. Not only did it make me laugh but it's very important to uphold some standard of proper English.

There was also someone here who is apparently "praying" that we sign this bloke. Now I'm an atheist but it did strike me as a fairly frivolous thing to pray for.

Off to bed now confident in the knowledge that if such an award existed I would "of" just secured the nomination for most pompous post of the day.

Absolutely yes it does matter. Not only did it make me laugh but it's very important to uphold some standard of proper English.

There was also someone here who is apparently "praying" that we sign this bloke. Now I'm an atheist but it did strike me as a fairly frivolous thing to pray for.

Off to bed now confident in the knowledge that if such an award existed I would "of" just secured the nomination for most pompous post of the day.

I'm an atheist as well; but I figured if I'm going to start praying, it may as well be for something important.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If this is true would worry about Murray, Kyle is a lump you hoof the ball up to him he heads it down which is the way Adams seems to want to play it. So Murray would be on bench, Forster would obvioulsy start, which he is far too good for and can't see him being happy with that

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I do wish we could make a seriously decent loan signing. Someone in the mould of McShane, someone who we would be totally gobsmacked by. It happened in the past, comon Micky, find us a real gem.
were you really gobsmaked when we signed mcshane?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But is he saying that 'Could he ofs done a job?'
Because that's grammar mentalism

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports