[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We are going to give these bin-dipping, Mickey Mouse, anthem booing, Northern slags an absolutely hammering. I cannot wait! Worst ways we will win by the odd goal at least, I can feel it! They might force a draw I suppose, anything is possible. F*** it, we're going to get smashed aren't we? 😭

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We lose to Villa and Chelsea in the energy drink cup and all sorts of panic has set in for some. We lost games last season to it happens.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just arrived in Amsterdam, on double decker train to Centraal station. Anyone recommend a decent pub to watch the game? X

Oh and I expect us to go through to the next round tonight lads, no excuses. Owusu hat trick.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
See this as a draw today. Given the focus on VAR they will be under pressure to get all decisions right so dont see them favouring Liverpool but expect decisions to take longer than normal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully the second half in Marseille will have given the lads a lift, we’ve been a bit ropey for a while. Liverpool come into the game equally as fatigued plus they’ll not sit off us as much as others have recently, we’re not without a chance and I suspect we’ll see a few goals today.

2-2.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
In terms of form and the player for player debate, they should beat us.

I think it partly depends on how RDZ approaches this. If he decides today’s another day for Ferguson and Welbeck in tandem, then I have zero confidence. But you never know.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
This really could go either way.

I think it depends if we turn up today, I believe our side could easily beat Liverpool if at our best (and perhaps with some luck), the crowd will be an important factor in this match IMO.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm another who fears a tonking today. If we're off it as much as we were against Marseille first half, Villa all game, Bournemouth first half we could be in for a serious hiding.

If 'proper' Brighton turn up though we could have a hell of a game to enjoy, whichever way the result goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports