[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Ferguson put this up on his Instagram stories earlier today, so must have been planned to be in the squad.

Screenshot_20240403-183752~2.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brentford absolutely battered Manchester United and should have won comfortably, it was a very impressive attacking performance.
I am trying to convince myself that this was due to the way United approached the game rather than Brentford suddenly appearing to play like Real Madrid.
Hopefully RDZ sets our team up in a way to nullify Brentford's attacking threat and to put them on the back foot.

If ever a fast start was needed it is tonight. I will be very surprised if our xG ends tonight higher than theirs.

Just shoot baby! Expect a 5 goal thriller.
United are shite.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Nah if JPVH can mark haaland out of the game then he can handle a slightly out of form Toney. Leave Dunk free to mark Maupay.
I know he won’t but I’d love Barco to start and be marking Maupay. En petit shithouse against pequeña casa de mierda would be highly entertaining.
Yes I'd go with JPVH too, but the whole defence need to give cover to whoever marks him - Toney is strong and smart.
Aahh ...and Buemo too, another good player.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Ferguson put this up on his Instagram stories earlier today, so must have been planned to be in the squad
I’m beyond speechless at hearing yet more injuries - let’s hope for Evan’s sake it is a minor knock. Good to see Pedro back. RDZ seems to be overloading the MF again (which worked well against the Reds I thought) - maybe the idea is to give Baleba and Igor more back up (as they are both still relatively inexperienced) but also to improve on the service we give our strikers - just a few decent balls forward out of that wide MF/CAM area, then Pedro has something to work with. Looks like a line up taking an opportunity to develop players - I wouldn’t be surprised if Peupion got minutes this evening.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brentford 11/8, which is surprisingly short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports