Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Screen at Selhurst on the 27th

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It will probably be reciprocal for the away fixture if we only get an allocation of 6,000. A beamback to The Amex will see a 10,000+ crowd watching the big screens.

Coronation Street?

Dont come on here calling me a dickhead you prick. Have you got nothing better to do with your sad little life then come on here. f*** off and go and loot a lidl.....(And no I didnt read what you put, you bore me).

Sorry but you say to him don't call you a dickhead and then say you didn't read it? Confused.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Yes but at the end of the day you need the money. Still, if you do manage to sell out I suppose your version of plastic fans will be in attendance.

My thoughts exactly!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please..

"and that's Glenn Murray's hat-trick, and yes he still does the salute...":clap::clap::clap:

It's terrible how the chronic drug addiction problems in Croydon affects their young. Next thing you know this poor sod will not only think that his parents are married but also that he lives in a real house and not one with wheels.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It's terrible how the chronic drug addiction problems in Croydon affects their young. Next thing you know this poor sod will not only think that his parents are married but also that he lives in a real house and not one with wheels.

Yes I am poor, whilst sooo many of your supporters are rich. And short-lifters. Or should that be droppers?

My parents were happily married for 40 years. But you'll never meet them when you keel over. You're going down, boy. Again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes I am poor, whilst sooo many of your supporters are rich. And short-lifters. Or should that be droppers?

My parents were happily married for 40 years. But you'll never meet them when you keel over.

Yes, they told you that but how come your milkman always gives you a free pint ? As for the gay message, well why does the Glaziers host Gay nights ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The 'break even' figure for Palace was a 1000 attendance......they have sold about 500 so far despite being asked to buy tickets in advance. Oh well :lolol:

Steve Parrish: "569 tickets sold so far. Not quite as many as hoped for (and a money-loser for the club at the moment). Still a few days to go, so let's hope more people come along.

Some of you guys calling it a rip-off on the night is hardly a help. Cheers.

PS - how does anyone who hasn't got a match ticket think they will get one?"

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 'break even' figure for Palace was a 1000 attendance......they have sold about 400 so far despite being asked to buy tickets in advance. Oh well :lolol:

Should be a good turnout for Palace at Smellhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here